Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Sir_Ace

Conversation Between Sir_Ace and CollaredBlondie
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 14
  1. CollaredBlondie
    03-30-2012 07:46 AM
    CollaredBlondie
    Makes perfect sense and I completely agree with you.
  2. Sir_Ace
    03-29-2012 11:00 AM
    Sir_Ace
    I'll share you my information regarding all this. I believe that a sub requires some sort of motivation to really prevent herself from being disobedient. That motivation can be either respect for a dom with firm hand in the relationship, or some sort of adoration or even love for the dom. Which is not uncommon around here. But those feelings are really not needed if the sub already develops a personality to eagerly please others. For the happiness of the dom equates to a happy sub. Makes sense?
  3. CollaredBlondie
    03-29-2012 10:39 AM
    CollaredBlondie
    Dunno about the desperate thing. That is a very, very old blog. It's still interesting yeah. I don't think many of the folk on here really know much or take it seriously.
  4. Sir_Ace
    03-29-2012 09:33 AM
    Sir_Ace
    They are desperate? Too bad you can't really change your name here. So I read about your blog, in which you state that you are fascinated about the world of sub and dom. How's your reaction and opinion so far after three years in here?
  5. CollaredBlondie
    03-29-2012 09:25 AM
    CollaredBlondie
    Sometimes. Not as much as in the beginning. Though, most people on this site just can't bloody read.
  6. Sir_Ace
    03-29-2012 04:30 AM
    Sir_Ace
    A name that gets you in trouble I assume and have random males asking you to be sub or dom haha.
  7. CollaredBlondie
    03-29-2012 02:46 AM
    CollaredBlondie
    Ah, that's a good point. Oh well. It's just a username really.
  8. Sir_Ace
    03-28-2012 02:48 PM
    Sir_Ace
    That says little about myself though. Only saying hey. Where I could take the opportunity to say something else and still get a visitor message. Question. So you're collared and not looking for an owner? Or is the collared thing just a username?
  9. CollaredBlondie
    03-28-2012 01:09 PM
    CollaredBlondie
    High actually, as I reply to almost every visitor message I get, unless it's something stupid like "you're my slave now" or things of that ilk.
  10. Sir_Ace
    03-28-2012 12:21 PM
    Sir_Ace
    There's nothing unique about hey though. What's the probability that you would reply if all I said was a simple hey?