Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Sir_Ace

Conversation Between Sir_Ace and meeacaroline
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 19 of 19
  1. Sir_Ace
    03-27-2012 01:40 AM
    Sir_Ace
    Which one did you watched? I recommend United States of Pop 2011 & 2009, Like OMG Baby & Party on the Floor for starters. Hearing it with a stereo headphone improves hearing all the amazing melodies combine. Still have to check Vlogbrother. Be patient with me haha.

I was going to invite you to the chat room. I'm usually active there when I'm not posting in the forum or searching for interesting profiles. But communicating here will do. I get your attention all to myself. Nope, no complain. Have a good day Meea.
  2. meeacaroline
    03-26-2012 04:49 PM
    meeacaroline
    So, I only watched/listened to one so far, but I'm definitely impressed.

Also, I'm always surprised by the getDare community. I used to be a regular in the chat rooms, but as of late I've been too busy multitasking to keep track of the conversation so I tend to shy away from it.

I hope you have a goodnight. I look forward to further communication
  3. Sir_Ace
    03-26-2012 04:38 PM
    Sir_Ace
    Sounds cool. Tell you what I'll do. It's late here and I'm in need of sleep. But I'll be sure to check it out tomorrow and then return to share my thoughts about the vlogbrothers. Meanwhile, let me share you what I think is good music. Check out DJ Earworm in Youtube and listen to his yearly mash-up of the top hits. It's really good despite the name being weird (According to a member here.).

Isn't it grand how a random hello here from a stranger can lead to interesting conversation like this? I usually hang around chat and post in forum but I thought, hey why limit myself to just that. I'll randomly greet people. If they don't reply, then its okay. But if they do, it'll open up to things like this.

Off to sleep. Talk to you soon!
  4. meeacaroline
    03-26-2012 04:32 PM
    meeacaroline
    Well the VlogBrothers are Youtubers, feel free to look them up. John Green is a writer, and Hank Green is a musician. They are both a little bit nerdy (and by a little I mean a lot) and one of their many sayings, but probably the most famous, is DFTBA which is actually a site dedicated to music dft.ba/xxxxxxx (the x's are filled in by random things). However, they decided to turn it into "Text talk" so to speak and give it a meaning. The one they came up with was "Don't forget to be awesome" which is now a phrase that I use on an almost daily basis.
  5. Sir_Ace
    03-26-2012 04:28 PM
    Sir_Ace
    Forgive me but since we're currently living an ocean apart or at least sea, there's so much cultural difference. So the hype there might not reach here. Even music in here is slow. So do share me more information regarding those two things.
  6. meeacaroline
    03-26-2012 04:23 PM
    meeacaroline
    Ah, as much as I appreciate the thought its clear to me that you didn't understand the reference of "Don't forget to be awesome" which just means to me that I need to introduce you to Nerdfightaria. Have you ever heard of the VlogBrothers?
  7. Sir_Ace
    03-26-2012 04:22 PM
    Sir_Ace
    Well you dared me to say hey and so here I am. Though I didn't want to just say hi. Attempting to make you smile would be much better. And don't forget to continue being awesome. The world needs people like that.
  8. meeacaroline
    03-26-2012 04:10 PM
    meeacaroline
    Oh really now? Huh. Thats nice.
  9. Sir_Ace
    03-26-2012 03:55 PM
    Sir_Ace
    Smile! You're in candid camera.