Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > eevee.velvet

Rate this Entry

Slave for sale [FICTION] PT1

Posted 07-21-2017 at 12:29 PM by eevee.velvet
Updated 07-28-2017 at 06:26 AM by eevee.velvet

“Yes there is an auction tonight, in fact one of them a new one just arrived.”
I woke up to this. In a cage but couldn’t see the people talking. A friend of mine had asked me to go to a party with her the night before and now I knew that it had been a bad idea. She had been trying to get me to go for a while but I had been refusing.
“Yes she will be a delectable sell tonight.” That was her voice, they were planning to sell me off to the highest bidder. I rattled the cage trying to find my way out.
The blanket that had been over it was removed and I was able to see the people out there. “did you want to come out and see what is happening?” I nodded looking up at her.
“Be nice. This is one of the men who will be here tonight bidding on such a fine little slave to take home with them but first we have to get you ready and I guess we can start now with everyone here.” He attached a chain to my collar that I guess had been put on me when I had passed out. “First though you need to know the rules.
1. Don’t try to escape, you will be caught and beaten for it severely.
2. You are our property until the sale goes through, your parents don’t have any hope in finding you so they have been sent a message saying that you have run away and won’t return so don’t come looking.
3. Your holes are to be used for our pleasure or our guests or they are to be filled as you can probably currently feel. If they aren’t filled or being used for pleasure they are being pained for our entertainment.
4. You’ll eat whatever we decide you deserve and decide to feed you. Turn food down and there will be consequences, I don’t care how gross it is.
5. Facilities are to be done in the bucket in the main area in the front lobby. You will be given 2 sessions of 15 min each during the day when you are tied there to use it any mess you make outside of that will be cleaned up by hand, or tongue.
6. Our word is law, you will do what we say when we say it. Any hesitation and you will discover that your current arrangement is actually a 5-star hotel compared to what you will get.
Are you clear on the rules? A simple nod is all you need to do.”
I nodded too scared to do anything else. With that she pulled me from my cage where I had been for the past while. My ass was currently hurting from the large plug that had been shoved into it and moving around made it hurt more. I attempted to remove it but had my hands hit away.
“Do that again and we will put something much bigger in there.” I heard her but still it was too much so I did the same thing.
She shook her head shoving me against a table, looking over to the men that were standing there. “I guess we should start your training then.” One of them came over showing me his large cock before walking behind me and without warning shoved it inside. I screamed in pain, that was the first time I had had something that big inside my ass and it hurt.
She ignored my screams and went to talk to the guy. “How does it feel?”
“Real tight but nice. Her ass is a free hole?”
“Oh yes, go ahead. Then the plug can go back in, I’m sure she will be grateful to have something a little smaller inside and she won’t try to remove it.”
When he was done and my ass was filled with his juices the plug was put back in and he brought his cock up to my face removing the gag. “Now lick it off nicely”
I licked it, almost gagging on it. But still it seemed to make them happy. The guy looked at me smirking. “She will take a while to train but if you’re willing to train her, I’d say don’t put her up for auction tonight I’ll take her.”
The girl looked at him, “Are you sure? I’m pretty sure she is a virgin … we were only hoping to get $3000 for her tonight.”
He smiled. “$4500, charge the account. You train her. But we should discuss this in the room.”
She nodded. “We should, I’ll bring her along so she can hear what is happening and her exact duties for you after you come and pick her up. Then we can move her into a training stall.”
She pulled me into a smaller room and attached my chain to a hook and used something on the wall to make it go up. Forcing me to stand there.
She walked over to a filling cabinet and pulled out a stack of papers. “Okay so first off what standard rules do you want her to follow? We will make her recite these every day and write them out.”
He smiled. “1. No walking around in the house. 2. Sleeping will be done on the floor. 3. All holes will be used or plugged or pegged shut. 4. 10 min eating time limit. 5. No bathroom privileges (this will be done outside in the yard). 6. Only clothing granted can be warn. Those are the standard rules.”
She smiled again, “Okay, so daily schedule for her to follow?”
“530 wake up, she will spend the next hour torturing her own pussy it will be different each day of the week. I’ll email that to you.
630 she is submit to me and I’ll inspect it to ensure that it has been tortured enough if it has 50 spankings, if it isn’t I will attach her to a torture machine where she will spend the day while I’m at work.
730 – if it was sufficient I will allow her to eat some breakfast obviously it will be on the back deck in a dish.
Then she will from 745 – 4 pm she will spend cleaning the house, I have a schedule all figured out at home.
At 4 pm I will bring dinner home and we will eat. As it’s late her food will be given to her in a cage in the living room.
430 – 530 my cock is to be serviced by each of her holes.
530 – 800 she will have her tits milked, I need milk for my cereal in the morning.
800 – midnight she will be strapped to a chair where she is to spend 4 hours. The chair ensures that she stays horny but doesn’t allow her to have an orgasm.
@ midnight she will be taken to the basement chained up with the key on a timed release. She will spend the night down there and return to me necessary events at 530. “
The girl nodded. “Alright, now there are a few other questions you need to answer on the paper here so we can make sure she is ready for you. And are we doing routine check ups on her?”
“yes routine check ups would be nice. Can I have her sit here with me so she can see this too?”
The girl nodded again. Coming over unclipping the chain before forcing it through my legs and attaching it to the floor making me sit on it uncomfortably. “I’ll leave you two for half an hour while I go set up to do what is needed to her.” She walked to the door but turned around. “We haven’t named her yet so that is why it isn’t filled out.”
I looked down at the paper for a second. I could read what it said as he filled it out.
Views 931 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Sounds perfect for you