Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

My Bondage Teasing Torture (The Setup)

Posted 11-13-2013 at 08:46 PM by bunz

This is a report on my first ever real self-bondage session. With “real” I mean that I never before used a key release mechanism. So I never was forced to stay in that self-bondage over a time, even against my will.
As usual I wasn’t stingy with words and maxed out the possible words per post. So I split this into a post for my set up and one for the actual bondage.
You're in for some frustration, madness and an insane orgasm. Enjoy!

The Setup:
I tied my...
Posted in Reports
Old

I am a sissy princess

Posted 11-13-2013 at 01:13 PM by Iodine

*sigh* lets get this over with.

Hi im iodine or as i prefer to be called princess asshole the fifth, why do i prefer to be called that. Because im a huge sissy, i just love wearing a tiara it makes me feel so right inside. I just love feeling like a cute little princess, it makes me feel powerful yet vulnerable aswell. Powerful because it means A) i have a lot of political sway and B) I am soon to be queen so i will rule all!, yet vulnerable, A) I am a guy so if anyone found out about...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Forever your protection

Posted 11-11-2013 at 01:23 PM by vladimir_bz_lion

Slide your tired body against mine and rest your weary head on my chest. Let me wrap my arms around you. Nothing will happen while I’m here to protect you. No one can reach you or touch you. You’re safe when you’re with me. Now you are.

Breathe. Sigh. Cry. You don’t have to hold back. With me you can be yourself. You can do it all. I will listen. I will talk. I will be quiet. Whatever it is you need I will do it. Let me make it all better for you. I will take your worries and your stresses...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Kittens begging.

Posted 11-11-2013 at 11:21 AM by Iodine

Just posting this here, so you can all see how well he begs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kittenlicks
Please please please don't post to my thread and stop me from having clothes. I'm so sorry for doing that to you but I let you pee in the end... I was nice! You should be too.

Really, please don't ban me from clothes again. I'm so, so horny and I can barely keep my hands off of myself as it is. I don't want to disobey Sharp and be punished just because you want to get your revenge. ;_; I'm grinding against
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

edging week

Posted 11-09-2013 at 04:04 AM by pussykisser
Updated 11-16-2013 at 01:04 AM by pussykisser (updates)

well my master has orded me to do 100 edges in 7 days so here goes
monday= 15/14
tuesday= 13/15
wendsday= 15/14
thursday=12/14
friday= 11 then came/15
saterday= 14/14
sunday= 0/14
20 more to go D:
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Slave girls and critics of relationships is devoted ...

Posted 11-08-2013 at 02:03 PM by vladimir_bz_lion

Glance in eyes to slave Girl, before to reprobate her..
You know in life with others. And she 's not wearing underwear ...
It is possible to fuck in ass, and afterwards in a mouth... On laps to you will wash up your feet, and the belt itself will bring... Neither shame at it, nor honor... Simply whore - you will tell...
But who is now with her ?
But not in cuddles for a wife...
In fact she it does not for you. Tries me to please.
Even sometimes it is enough...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Pet Peeve Series #5

Posted 11-06-2013 at 10:09 PM by Komodo Jones

OK so I want to try and get into the habit of posting on this again, fairly reguraly as there is still a whole lot of ground to cover. Granted it looks like nobody actually reads these things…but it’s still something I feel like I need to do. Once again, granted, I don’t think it will do a lot of good but I digress…

This is probably going to be one of the most, if not THE most, controversial complaint I have. A lot of us complain about it on a daily basis, it’s not going to change...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized