Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > DeBael

Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.

A day in the life of... 4

Posted 06-19-2013 at 12:32 PM by DeBael
Updated 06-19-2013 at 01:34 PM by DeBael

Day 4, I'm halfway trough. Charlotte picked Morgane as who i should be.
She a kind gamergirl, she's quiet but not shy, just quiet. But before that Charlotte thought I shoudl repent for my sluttiness yesterday so she sugestted I should do this dare.
I score a total of 5, maximum for an Amateur. I then rolled a 4 meaning I'd have to do petplay. I stripped completely naked and insterted a buttplug for a tail. For my dare I had a 5, then a 4 so I took my took my old sneaker and laid there chewing on them for half an hour hoping my sister wouldn't enter. Luckily she didn't.

To get dressed I put on my panties, her bra I stole yesterday, a jeans, a long t-shirt, her big bracelet, my big glasses. All that was missing was a pair of brown heeled boots. I asked to borrow my sisters and she agreed. On the condition that if I need her help for a dare, she could help.
I took a while until I got my first dare so I played some videogames online. I checked my account on my phone and saw I had a dare. I asked my siter to drive me to a somewhere where there were public toilets. She took me to a local library.
She drove me there, referring to me as her little sister, kind of humiliating as I'm two year older and somewhat taller.

Arriving there I went inside while my sis went for groceries and went to the bathroom. I had to edge in a stall 3 times then cum. Simple. When I came, I started curling my toes inside the tight high heeled boots which turned me on even more so I started to moan lightly. I'm pretty sure someone heard me there.
I checked my phone again, awaiting the awkward situation to pass when I saw I recieved 3 more dares, one I did imidiately.
I licked to toilet seat all around. Not really that dirty as it was pretty much just after opening time but humiliating? Sure.
The second I did as I was waiting for my sister outside. I searched a kinda isolated place where the people inside didn't see me and sat down and started licking both my soles clean. One guy passed me stilla nd gave me a confused look. I didn't even look up.

During the ride back I played Fruit Ninja and tried to exchange as less words with my sis as possible. Morgane doesn't like talking.

Next up was the jogging dare: I decided to slightly modify it as Morgane hates running outside but occasionately uses the threadmill at a nearby fitnesscenter: I had to run the 30minutes in heels on out threadmill with a buttplug in my ass. Again I underesimated it. I quickly started waddling a lot. My sister came to check on me and laughed so loud she crouched and after I started complaining about her behavoir she peed her pants laughing because she though I looked like a fleeing, orgasming, nerdy hooker.
At the end my feet really hurt so I went to my PC and stareted filling in my survey.
Then I did a recently recieved dare:
writing 100 times: "I would like to ask other people to punish me."changing colors every row.
It was a nice break.

Next dare would have to end with me crying: I were to put crown caps in my shoes and clamps on my nipples and do jumping jacks untill I cried. The boots were already a bit too small for me so the bottlecaps really dug into my feet. It hurted like hell but the tears didn't come.
Then all of a sudden I felt my whole leg light up. I collapsed onto the floor and started bawling like a bay, it took me a lot of effort to get the boots back off and I stareted kissing and hugging my poor feet. Not doing any kind of those dares anytime soon.

I continued to play some TF2 online, shouting loudly in the mic. My feet were stilll sore so I switched to sneakers.
Then I saw I had been given another dare: "lick every pair of shoes in your house. " Lovely.
I then started out licking those in the garage, then my own in my room and then, most dangerously: my sisters: she knows I take pride in honoring my promisses, including dares. She told me I sure could but she was disappointed I wasn't wearing her pair she borrowed me anymore. I agreed. It was painfull but strangely errtic: the pain in my feet was annnoying and weakened my legs but it also arroused me.
"Sis, that wass all of them right?"
"yes"
"You sure"
"Yeah, really sure"
I was happy and went to my room to search up some LoZ fanfiction and mastrubate. It was great.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1400 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments