Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > pt26

Rate this Entry

New Beginnings

Posted 05-26-2017 at 05:28 PM by pt26

Wow, so much has happened since I have been active on here. I really do not plan on going into it all. Long story short I met my girlfriend online not really through get dare but in a round about way. I asked her to be my Miss and a month later I asked her out. Here we are 6 months later and still going strong. We switch every so often but I still love being her little slut. She has recently implemented some new rules and one was to make a journal. I will be posting on another site but figured I do so here as well. So here is entry number 1.

5/26/17
Dear Journal,
Well, where to start. Miss has come up with some rules for me to follow of which I am very very excited!!!!! One of which is to write a journal after each play time session so record how it went and what I liked or didn’t like. So…. Here we go I guess. To back track, I have been locked in my chastity cage since Wednesday and Miss has been teasing me off and on since then as well. Last night she played with me a little has well as showed me my new rules (though I must remember to get her to send them to me so I have a copy too). I first got to use the ankle restraints which made me so happy since it’s been a long time since I have done any bondage and I so love it!!!!! Next, she made me put the magnetics on my nipples I have discovered that it really matters where exactly I position them. The left one was fine but the right hurt something fierce, she was nice enough to let me take it off and reposition. I then got to put the vibrating plug against my poor caged cock so she could tease it. I ended up falling asleep at some point and woke up to the toy battery being dead and still happily restrained to the bed.
Miss wants me to write about my likes and dislikes of each session. I think I loved pretty much everything about last night. I enjoyed being restrained and getting my nipples and poor caged cock teased and played with. I love Miss having control of the toy so that she can tease and torment me as she wishes. I think the only thing I didn’t really like was that I had to choose how I wanted to be restrained. Sometimes Miss makes me choose things like that when I would prefer that she take full control and make me do it. Part of the joy is not having any say in the matter and just having to do whatever she says. All in all though it was an enjoyable night and I look forward to following all the rules and more play in the future!

Any comments, critiques, questions or compliments are more than welcome.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 641 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments