Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Sain

Rate this Entry

Sain's Nude Swimmer #1

Posted 05-22-2017 at 11:33 PM by Sain

Cassandra sent me three PM dares, none of which is particularly report-worthy...

First, I was told to FORWARD PM dares to RunningLiz. Sending PM dares can be fun because I get to choose the most interesting ones off their list. RunningLiz is quite daring, so it was hard to choose just a couple. I sent her "Get Clean! Now!" and "Hidden Kinks + Stuffed".

Next, I got DROOL for 10 minutes. This involves putting a clothespin on my tongue, which holds my mouth open and causes me to drool. It's slightly painful, but not as painful as you might think. After about 3 minutes, I had a noticeable amount of drool in my mouth. After about 8 minutes, it became difficult to hold the drool in my mouth. Once 10 minutes was up, I rushed to the bathroom to spit it all out. I'm honestly getting tired of this one; I've been sent this a few times previously, and I'm going to be doing this a lot for my punishment thread.

Finally, Cassandra sent me BRAVE. So meta. I'm rather amused, because it's something I would probably do myself. I'm not sure how I feel about Cassandra repeatedly sending me this to make me her nude swimmer slave, but we'll see if that happens or not...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1115 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments