Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > fork

Rate this Entry

Walmart

Posted 09-06-2009 at 12:17 PM by fork

It seems the best thing to do around here in Alfred, NY is to go to Walmart or Wegmans in the next town. Not sure if that's how you spell Wegmans, but whatever.
I shall be going to Walmart soon to pick up a few, ahem, things. Maybe getting a chicken at Wegmans! heheheh
So yeah. I don't know why I wrote this blog.

Hi MBP! <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2625 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    This reminds me of my new guilty pleasure.
  2. Old Comment
    Hahahah I just saw that today too from another friend on facebook. That's odd! Ever get that where you never heard an expression (or saw a website) before but then you hear/see it more than once in the same day?
  3. Old Comment
    Haha . . . I actually checked out Alfred. 2 colleges right across the street from each other with nothing to do for MILES. Good luck in the winter, couldn't go to a school that small and that isolated. Great memories from there though, played a game of strip poker with some other of the people they were trying to recruit :-D
  4. Old Comment
    I'm going to Alfred University though. The other is some crappy state school that I'd never want to set foot in.. I love the size! Small schools are for me. The isolation is hard sometimes but I'm okay with it.