Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Another Ten Things

Posted 05-22-2017 at 11:49 PM by Komodo Jones

It's past two a.m. in the morning and I can't get to sleep, why not write in my blog as it seems like something I feel I should do even though it may not get as much traffic as some other people. But at the same time people say you should do something while you're having trouble falling asleep instead of just laying down staring at the darkness as you wait for sleep to overtake you. So yeah let's keep your brain occupied with other things to help get to you sleep. This seems counter-constructive...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Looking for the Hand to Help Me Up

Posted 04-29-2017 at 11:16 AM by Komodo Jones

Oh gosh KJ is going on another drama trip, but I think this one is substantial and I feel like I would be better if I could just write this down. If you've been a long-time reader, highly unlikely, you have known that I have butted heads with my parents so many times. So many times, that my friends who I talk to on kik "What did they do this time?" I thought that after moving out of my parent's house and into my own apartment, things would be easier, and for a while it was. I got along...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Why I Don't Like Being Called a Bitch

Posted 04-15-2017 at 06:17 AM by Komodo Jones

For those who really have tapped into my psyche and have taken the time to get to know me, you know that verbal humiliation is almost a sure fire way to get me hard. If you get to know me and later on you call me a slut or a whore, I'm practically yours. This is especially true with women, and even more so if that woman wants to dominate me. However, there are three names I won't respond to well. One is ass. You calling me an ass will trigger up bad memories of an experience that was one of...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

D/s Withdrawal

Posted 03-05-2017 at 06:09 PM by Komodo Jones
Updated 03-06-2017 at 06:38 PM by Komodo Jones

This is another one of those free writes as this has just been on my mind a lot lately. It's a bit of a rant a bit of a pity party so if you're not into those enjoy your place somewhere else.

This kind of condition I've been having lately happened a few years ago. I had recently gotten out of a relationship as a sub to a couple as I had been driven to neglect that I just had to leave. After this, I feel into a deep depression that really had me questioning my self-worth. Of all...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Give and...Give?

Posted 02-24-2017 at 11:16 AM by Komodo Jones

Going on to a more serious blog rather than my goofy excitement about playing video games in a sexual fashion. We've all heard of the expression give and take. Basically saying something is 50/50, equality reigns, you fulfill both roles in a relationship of giving gifts or good attributes and receiving them. This is how I conduct a lot of my D/s relationships. I don't see my subs as inferior or myself as inferior when I'm a sub. I see my other half as peers. It may seem a bit odd to some, but...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Nintendo GD Style-Ep. 1-Progress

Posted 02-20-2017 at 07:04 PM by Komodo Jones
Updated 07-26-2017 at 06:14 PM by Komodo Jones

In order to kind of understand this blog read my previous one. Because I'm kind of a loser, I have decided to post my progress in the game. This is where all the Shines and Blue Coins I get will be recorded as well as how many, edges, spanks and whatever were obtained during each one. This also helps me keep track of what I have gotten, even though I'm not sure if I'll just beat the game or if I'm going to try to 100% it. This is also where I will record any additional conditions added to specific...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Nintendo GD Style-Ep. 1 Super Mario Sunshine

Posted 02-20-2017 at 02:51 PM by Komodo Jones
Updated 02-24-2017 at 06:18 PM by Komodo Jones

Hello everyone. Not all of you know this but I have an unhealthy addiction of buying a lot of video games and never beating or completing them. About half a year ago I asked the gd community for motivation for completing the game by asking for rules/tasks/and/or punishments that would interface with the games I had to beat/complete. The thread was a complete bust. I rewrote the request and tweaked some things and reposted it recently. Within minutes a gd user sent me a pm expressing interest....
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized