Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 4 votes, 3.00 average.

Re: Helping By Baking!

Posted 09-04-2017 at 11:12 PM by MasterDaddy02

A group of my friends called me up to asked if I would bake. They were setting up a fast fundraiser to help the people in Houston Texas. They asked if I could bake five or six cakes. Then bake some cookies. I said of course and I would be happy to do it. So I made a few calls to get some help. My friends did a pretty good job in raising $3,000.00 in one day. They sold out of everything that they had. It is so good to help the people who have lost everything. The hurricane left it mark on so many for...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Birthday Thread Progress

Posted 09-04-2017 at 01:46 PM by Komodo Jones
Updated 09-21-2017 at 11:57 AM by Komodo Jones

I may regret doing this as it may bring more traffic but it will help me a little bit I think. On September 1st, I started a thread for my birthday happening in later September. In this thread people have certain ways to help me celebrate my birthday. I am just keeping tabs on what I have to do on this thread. Anything in bold has been completed. If you are interested you can find my thread by clickinghere.

BAD KJ
-10 minutes in matching bra and thong-shynessincarnate...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized