Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > nellybell

Rate this Entry

North Korea

Posted 04-10-2013 at 04:50 AM by nellybell

So, I like I need to get this out there for two reasons.
1.) I am going to blow up soon if I have to see much more of this on the news. The gym seems to like to test people's resolve to stay on the cardio machines by subjecting them to unreasonable amounts of CNN and the like.
2.)I just though it was kind of amusing.

Oh. Additionally I am going to make an attempt to at least slim down the massive amounts of "dareme, mylimits, mypenis, slutadventures" blogs that now seem to be only what people post anymore. I miss the good old days. Hard.

Anywho: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=xRTjHJ93UYg
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 7567 Comments 6
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 6

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Wait, there are good old days? It does seem to be filled with irritating blogs and posts for sure lately, so something about it!

You've got to love North Korea! :-)
  2. Old Comment
    i miss those days too, when blogs where actual blogs with views and opinions about stuff.
  3. Old Comment
    NerdFighter! Need more Characters so I'm gonna scream. Yaaaaaayy!
  4. Old Comment
    I do agree with you totally on the blog thing the dare me, submissive stuff there are sections for that, and I would just ASSUME that the people who post these things here are not serious anyway. As for the slutadventure stuff, while I do enjoy reading those, I suppose it could go in the tordstories section even if it was just one entry.
  5. Old Comment
    Yea, but the problem, at least in my opinion of posting things on the truth or dare stories, is they often aren't a story. They are reporting on things went. Or me for instance, I report on different dares/tasks. At least in a blog, they are all there in one place, and easy to access, where as in the stories sections, there would be multiple posts all over the place.

Of course there is the threads started by option on the profile, but I quite like reading some of those adventure blogs... "some" being the key word.

While there may have been several opinion blogs in the "old days" that I'm sure were amazing, as I've read some of the older blogs, lets face it: This site is very master/slave driven, and several of us enjoy reading about such things, that don't really seem to have a better place to put them on the forums. When people do try to post such things in the lounge, I see mods say it is better suited as a blog.

There is nothing preventing anyone from posting blogs with their opinions, but people don't.

As for the dare me blogs and crap though, they SHOULD just make a post in request TORD, as there is specifically a section for that.

Also... to comment on what this blog was originally about, awesome video!
  6. Old Comment
    I'm almost expecting North Korea to attempt to fire a missile and a little flag pop out with the word "bang" on it.