Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

I am not a thing

Posted 10-31-2017 at 01:49 PM by Butterfly
Updated 03-15-2018 at 07:38 PM by Butterfly

Second day of rantiness ...

I don't know if it is because I am a sub, or just because I am a girl, but some people seem to think that I am a just a thing. A thing to be used for their pleasure, my husbands pleasure, whatever.

I am tired of going into chat and being told that I need to be put into denial, or that I need to be covered in syrup and get messy. Not only are both of those limits of mine, but why do I have to have those things done to me? When have I ever expressed an interest in trying those things?

Stop messaging my husband and trying to convince him to use me in ways that you think I should be used.

First of all, my husband is NOT my Dom currently. Yes, we are kinky and playful, but he doesn't control when I get to cum. He doesn't get to decide whether I wear panties or not. It is my body, my life, my decision. Not yours, and not his. Currently I do not have a Dom, but when I do, I will willingly give up control of those things to him, and guess what! you still won't be able to make those things happen.

I am tired of being in chat and my husband and I are teasing each other back and forth about different things, and people will message him privately with suggestions on how he should "handle" me, or they will tell me that I should be the one who experiences those things, not him. Why? Because I am a sub? because I am a female?

I am also so exhausted with people who only seem to have time for me when they want something. They want to control me, or want photos from me. They want me to give them a task or tell them about past kinky times ... just so they can get off.

I am not a sexual object! You can't just use me and toss me to the side.

And if you have the honor of being one of those people who I have shared those things with, do not make me regret. I don't want to continuously hear about it every time we chat. I don't want you flaunting it in chat every time you are there.

I am a human.

I have feelings.

I am not a thing!
Views 990 Comments 13
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 13

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Well said! Also, very sorry this has and is happening to you my friend.
  2. Old Comment
    It saddens me every time when I encounter people missing the concept of play and consent, in any form. Well said!
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by b69 View Comment
    Well said! Also, very sorry this has and is happening to you my friend.
    Thank you. It has been building up, especially because I have told these people not to do this, and I don't know if they think I am joking, or they just don't care, but they weren't taking me seriously.

I figure if it is being done to me, it is being done to others, and therefore I need to speak out because it is NOT ok.
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cassandra View Comment
    It saddens me every time when I encounter people missing the concept of play and consent, in any form. Well said!
    Thank you.

I didn't even connect the dots that this is a form of non consent. But putting that label to it makes me feel less like I am over reacting.
  5. Old Comment
    You are a gorgeous butterfly that people need to realize that the world does not own. Very well said and I always appreciate your blogs. I appreciate when you let me rant or fish for compliments ( I will believe you someday). Its too bad a lot of people on this site demand things constantly. You get more by being friendly with people, talking with people and getting to know the.

P.S. I agree with you. Maple syrup in the anus is gross.
    Posted 10-31-2017 at 04:34 PM by Wedgiebondagebabe Wedgiebondagebabe is offline
  6. Old Comment
    o.O I had no realization just how often that stuff happens. Then again, without consent, it happening at all is too often. Hopefully some day people wise up and stop behaving like a-holes.
  7. Old Comment
    People are just selfish and tend to overlook needs and feelings of other people involved, whether it's just a short term session or a long term relationship. They do it online, they do it in real life. You don't need such people around.

Gather all your friends and people that make you happy and just ignore the timewasters and tell them to fuck off!

You are a wonderful human being, great, kind and loving person, you don't need a second of your time wasted on negative people and bad emotions as a result of such behavior.
    Posted 11-01-2017 at 12:26 AM by Grand.Master691 Grand.Master691 is offline
  8. Old Comment
    Sadly I doubt the people who do this kind of thing will bother to read blogs (or even care). I know Sam has experienced it too and it has put her off going on chat and other things here.
  9. Old Comment
    It's getDare where 70% of members give unreasonable request or troll and by this blog you're pretty much giving them the satisfaction of frustrating you.
  10. Old Comment
    You are the best online friend I ever had an a wonderful person Miss. It makes me mad that people harass you and fail to see that there is actually a person behind the avatar.
  11. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Matt: View Comment
    Sadly I doubt the people who do this kind of thing will bother to read blogs (or even care). I know Sam has experienced it too and it has put her off going on chat and other things here.
    That is true, but this gives me something to link people to in the future.
  12. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by IHeartfun View Comment
    It's getDare where 70% of members give unreasonable request or troll and by this blog you're pretty much giving them the satisfaction of frustrating you.
    I know that I shouldn't let these things get to me, but sometimes it wears me down. The thing that is worse about this situation is that it was done by two members who I would have considered friends.

I don't care if I give them the satisfaction of frustrating me, writing this helped me, and that is all that matters. I also hope that by writing this, others may read it and think twice before letting these same people, or similar do the same to them.
  13. Old Comment
    Your an amazing person Butterfly! Don't let idiots like those make you sad! We need to get together and burst them into 1000000000 pieces!'@
    I like you a lot and I am kinda angry that you had to go through this ...*hugs*