Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Come here to see all of Officelover's favorite things as his avatar.

I guarantee a laugh.
Old

I'm sorry! I forgot!

Posted 06-30-2009 at 03:59 AM by Officelover (Office's Avatars)

This is the credits to the original British TV show (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9TYG...C2A70&index=80)

It is awesome. The TV show, actually though, sucks. But the book is the best,. and the movie is pretty good (take a looksee at this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojydNb3Lrrs)
Truth or Dare Enthusiast
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Global Warming = Bad

Posted 06-28-2009 at 07:11 PM by Officelover (Office's Avatars)

BTW- just in case you didn't get the memo- GLOBAL WARMING IS BAD. IT EXISTS AND IS BAD. REALLY BAD. AND IT IS PROBABLY CAUSED BY HUMANS. THE GOOD NEWS IS THAT WE CAN STOP IT. GO GREEN!
Truth or Dare Enthusiast
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Redaction

Posted 06-28-2009 at 06:01 PM by Officelover (Office's Avatars)

I have said:

Quote:
He will be mourned by plastic surgeons and pedophiles everywhere.
As funny and true as this might be, I would like to officially redact my statements. I had gotten some negative responses from people like Night-1991. I would like to say that I apologize if this has come of tin the wrong way. I truly do like some of Michael Jackson's early music, especially as reflected with my avatar: Thriller. Gotta love that song.

And he has a great singing...
Truth or Dare Enthusiast
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Mud

Posted 06-27-2009 at 09:27 PM by Officelover (Office's Avatars)

The Dead Sea is the lowest place on the planet Earth. It is also the salties lake in the world, saltier than any ocean. It has the thinnest air in the world, and is known for one thing: MUD!

Mud!!!

Mud from the dead sea is supposedly very therauputic. It has natural minerals that make skin really healty.

Warning for all you who want to go to the Dead Sea- do not...
Truth or Dare Enthusiast
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Last Five Years

Posted 06-26-2009 at 08:54 PM by Officelover (Office's Avatars)

The last Five Years is an awesome new musical by Jason Robert Brown. This dude wrote the book, lyrics, and musical score itself. And get this... there are only two characters, a woman named "Cathy" and a man named "Jamie". Jamie tells the story going forwards, while Cathy tells it going backwards.

It's the story of their relationship; their first date, falling in love, marriage...
Truth or Dare Enthusiast
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Melchior + Wendla

Posted 06-26-2009 at 01:15 PM by Officelover (Office's Avatars)

Okay, so there was some interest expressed in Spring Awakening from my photo w/ Hanschen in My Junk.

This is my current avatar:

This is a song called "I Believe". Wendla has disturbed Melchior during his angst-driven sulking in his hayloft. She has found his journal, and returns it to him. She also tries to get him to come outside with her, so they can run around in the rain,...
Truth or Dare Enthusiast
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Mmm... Candy

Posted 06-26-2009 at 06:40 AM by Officelover (Office's Avatars)

This is some of the world's best chocolate. It it is called Mekupelet (that's what those symbols on the package are- Hebrew for "Mini Mekupelet"). It comes from Israel, the land of the best damn chocolate on the planet!

I love Israeli Chocolate!

I just went to Israel (yes, that's why I was absent for about ten days) again and I got a whole bunch of chocolate there....
Truth or Dare Enthusiast
Posted in Uncategorized