Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

If you can't handle the heat, get out of the kitchen bitch.
Old

Bumblebee

Posted 10-09-2016 at 09:54 AM by bleonav06 (Bleona's Life)

I don't know how many people on here watch american football but the Pittsburgh steelers have the ugliest god damn uniforms ever. They are wearing their bumblebee uniforms and they are the grossest ones ever. http://cbssports.com/images/blogs/st...rowbacks15.jpg
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Sadness

Posted 10-08-2016 at 10:30 PM by bleonav06 (Bleona's Life)

Why does it feel like the sadness is always stronger than the happiness? The last thing I wanna happen is havin to feel like this. In the end everything is temporary, fear not those that are scary.

In other news i got some cans of minute maid lemonade and it was a fantastic addition to my mouth
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The new member dilemma

Posted 10-05-2016 at 10:11 AM by bleonav06 (Bleona's Life)

Every month the newfags of the site join and kind of muck everything up until they eventually learn what to do and how everything works. But maybe there is a way that we can decrease this period to before the person even has a chance to look at the site.

I am proposing a getDare tutorial for members that sign up. This would not only wade out spammers but would teach people where to post things and would force people to read the rules of the forum before joining.

This would...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 2.33 average.

Bleona's Journal

Posted 10-04-2016 at 07:21 PM by bleonav06 (Bleona's Life)

I am going to be posting some controversial things in this post so if you are an oversensitive loser please proceed to leave this post now before you need to fill out a hurt feeling report.

What is the difference between imagination and reality?

Something that is a desire is something that you WANT to happen. I may want to be the president of the united states, but just because I am not and i say I am does not mean that I actually am this. I may want to be CEO of Apple...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I really want to know

Posted 10-03-2016 at 08:56 PM by bleonav06 (Bleona's Life)

So there have been many people on this site that have been accused and even found guilty of being a guy and pretending to be a girl on this site and on oodles of sites online. What I am wondering is what to guys get out of doing this?

Now obviously girls get more responses and attention than guys do so you could assume maybe they want to get more dares. But the dares are designed for women and a lot of the time cannot even be done by a man so what purpose does this serve?
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The nerve of some people

Posted 10-03-2016 at 08:44 PM by bleonav06 (Bleona's Life)

Why do people think that it is okay to just send random messages asking for dares. I am not saying to not pm me because I love talking to people and there are a lot of interesting people. If you message me saying hi whats up I will certainly respond to you in a timely manner. But I get messages far too often either asking for me to give them a task for permission to cum (about 4-5 times per week) or asking for a dare/ to be a mistress (probably 6-8 times per week.)

This is too often and...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized