Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Maggy

Rate this Entry

About GD? On GD? Maggy, you stoner .

Posted 09-17-2011 at 02:57 PM by Maggy

Today's blog is all about getDare. I know, it's wierd, right? Imagine Maggy, blogging on GD... About GD... He must be high.

Seriously, though. After my previous rage-esque blog post I think I should probably write this rubbish down so it can gather some dust awayyy from Maggy's mind.

The first thing I want to talk about is this stupid argument I got dragged into. It was totally pointless, so I'm not going to bore you with the details, I just have a couple of points to make.

1) I don't disagree with someone openly unless I know what I'm talking about. I'll take their points one by one and explain why I disagree with them (often with a long winded explanation) and attempt to explain my own point of view. I don't just go right ahead and attack the person themselves. This is an insanely childish thing to do and, when done, it just turns the debate into some stupid war amongst children and mean things get said. Noone gets anywhere, people get told off and Maggy walks away with words like "Bitch" echoing in his ears. It's not a nice word and I wouldn't use it myself. If you're going to argue with Maggy, at least show a little class. Don't just openly insult me, just because I disagree with you. Read chapter 5 of the palace and imagine me getting that mad and end up doing it to you.

2) Just because I don't quote referances doesn't mean I don't have them. Don't ever tell me my statements are baseless unless you want me to flood you with a whole list of quotes as well as their backgrounds. Maggy, as a rule, never makes a point unless he has the proof to back it up. In other words. Stop acting like you know more than me, just because you read a fucking (omg a swear word in Maggy's blog that hasn't been censored!) newspaper article. I have my referances, too.

So... What the hell happened with Maggy's story? "First you're unsure wether to start or not? Then you're going right ahead and posting the lot? Then you're stopping all of a sudden, only to continue the next day?"

When I first started writing The Palace, I was unsure wether or not the nature of the story was suitable for this site. It isn't within the getDare theme, even the S/M background of the story is completely different to the S/M themes of the other stories in this site. It's not, in any way, "wanking material." Which is why I was hesitant to start. And then, upon starting, I realised I was right to hesitate. The story isn't something getDarians are looking for and posting it here would be a waste of a good story.

So why did I continue? Well, that's because of you guys, of course. I had plenty of negative feedback from my story, all of which was perfectly plausable and I don't disagree with that feedback. But there are several people here who, apparently, would like to continue reading it. Because of this, I've kept the story going here on the site. I will, however, be posting it on another site where, generally, the people are actually looking for a story just like this one. That way it will be fully appreciated and I can recieve the appropriate criticisms, which every writer longs to hear. (We can't improve without it.) But, by leaving it here, I can allow the people who started reading it here to se how it ends.

Next, about my blog. You'll notice that I've strayed from my original "Memories" theme to my blog to give you a daily peek at what goes on in Maggy's life. I'd just like you to know that I'll never stop posting in the memories folder of my blog and I'll update just as I always do. But sometimes (Maggy being the random little twit that he is) I like to ramble about nonesense things that noone cares about. That's just for me. Don't let it lead you to think I've given up on my memories. ^o^

Finally, "Maggy... Are you effing high?"

No. I'm not high. I'm often drunk, but I'm usually of sound and stable mind. I'm just... Well... I ramble alot. I say things people don't understand. Things that seem funny to me but leave others thinking ".... O....kay then?" Can I just point out that, if I'm being an idiot... Just tell me to shut up? It sounds weird but it's alot less offensive than "right... then?" or "suuure, Maggy. >.>" which often just encourages me to act even worse. XD Try not to take much of what I say seriously. I'm just here to have a laugh and I really don't mean to insult anyone. The more I make fun of you, the more I love you. ^3^ Playground mentality, ftw.

Love you all, my strange, twisted, perverted darlings.

Sowisa.
Views 2708 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    A very entertaining read, but if I may...it would perhaps be a good idea to write your blogs in Word first. It will catch the spelling errors.
    Posted 09-21-2011 at 03:41 PM by Madame Honey Divine Madame Honey Divine is offline
  2. Old Comment
    It's my blog, I'll spell however I like. >_> I don't like to be lazy and use automatic spell checkers. I wont learn that way.