Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome

Rating: 10 votes, 3.80 average.

Meeting AM!!! (Part One.)

Posted 03-02-2017 at 04:27 PM by IceMaiden
Updated 03-02-2017 at 05:28 PM by IceMaiden

On tuesday I met AM in person for the first time. I wasn't too nervous when setting off in the morning, but once it got to only two hours before I would be with him, I could feel my heart beating so fast and as it got even closer to the time I would reach him I felt like I was going to have a panic attack and started asking him what if he doesn't like me in person or like my body anymore or I'm boring or not interesting enough or not intelligent enough and he had to tell me to breathe and calm down.

He had already told me that the train station I was meeting him at was quite small and I would see him right away. This didn't help my nerves in the slightest! So once I had walked down the steps I hid beyond the tall wall in front of the car park to smoke and attempt to calm myself down a little. But he was so impatient. I hadn't even been hiding more than two minutes and he was calling me asking where I was. When I told him I was hiding and smoking he made me continue walking towards hm and three seconds later I was in his arms.

I was so shy, so nervous, I immediately buried my face into his chest as we hugged and I couldn't talk. I couldn't even think at that particular moment, I was so overwhelmed. He led me to his car and put my case in the boot and I finally worked up the nerve to say something to him, that being that he CAN be nice sometimes.

So anyway we both got in the car and he drove me to the hotel I was staying at and after I had checked in we both went into my room. He sat down on the couch whilst I stood a couple feet away from him feeling so akwardly shy but then he pulled me into his arms and placed me on his knee and things were better already. But I was still really shy and buried my head in his chest again.

After a few minutes he reminded me that I really needed to pee and thinking about it now I don't know how that wasnt' the first thing I did when entering the room, I had been dying to pee for hours! I had a feeling he wasn't going to let me shut myself in the bathroom while I peed but made to close the door behind me anyway. Gotta try, right? But no, my suspicions were right and before the door was fully closed he pushed it open and told me "I don't think so." I felt my face warm up almost immediately and told him he was being mean already before attempting to pee in front of him but it just wouldn't happen.

It didn't help me pee when he opened his jeans and pulled his underwear down before slamming his lollipop into my mouth a few times. At first when he attempted to do it I got sooooo shy and pressed my lips together so he couldn't get in my mouth but after telling myself to breathe I managed to open my mouth a little and let him in. He said he was going to keep doing this until I had peed but then changed his mind when I said this really isn't helping bladder fright and do we want to be in this position for the entire time.

So finally I managed to pee and after washing my hands joined him in the bedroom again and it wasn't long before he had me naked. Except for my socks, I kept those on of course. And he started hitting my left boob several times in succession with his hand, hard enough for it to start marking pretty much right away. Each time he spanked my boob I felt myself getting wetter and I knew it wouldn't be long before he knew I was wet and that made me begin blushing before anything more was even said between us.

I got so blushy at this point that I tried to put a pillow over my face and he told me no...so I moved the pillow. To a different position. But still hiding my face! But he didn't like that and the next thing you know....whack. He had hit me with his belt right on my poor vagvag!! I quickly shoved the pillow away and closed my eyes as I felt my face heating up further.

After considerable redness and hand marks had appeared on my boob and he had used the belt on my vagvag a few times, he took me to the floor on my knees where he decided to use my mouth quite hard. This was one of the very few concerns I had had about involving any play we did in person. Vomiting via deep throat. I hate it, I find it so disgusting. It makes me want to cry and I immediately feel sorry for myself and usually will drop because of it.

And it didn't take too long at all before he was rough enough to cause the first lot of retching and gagging and when I swallowed the drool he decided that he would slap me and tell me I knew better than to do that. Which I do but it was still mean!!! So the second time I tried my best not to swallow any drool and I could feel it running down my chin and boobs. This only seemed to encourage him as the next second he hit my gag reflex so hard I couldn't have stopped the end result even if I had have had time to try. I could feel a mixture of drool and vomit coating my skin and feeling it and knowing it was there made me retch again and want to throw up BECAUSE of it!

It was at this point he asked if I needed to stop. I thought about for half a second before I shook my head silently. Did I want to stop? Hell yes. Did I need to stop? No. I knew I was safe and would be well looked after and the temporary discomfort was worth knowing I was making him happy. He spent a few more minutes using my mouth and I did my best to concentrate on that and not the vomit and I think that I mostly succeeded.

When he tired of that he grabbed hold of me to throw me face down on to the floor so that he could use my ass. He's wanted to use my ass for a very very long time and I knew that the time was finally here when he was going to do that. He adjusted himself in slowly and I was quite surprised (but extremely glad) he didn't ram himself in as we didn't use any lube and he had previously told me he was going to enter me so roughly that it really hurt me. I now think he was just trying to scare me!! After pushing my head down onto the floor and placing his foot on it to keep it there he told me to turn my head to the side slightly, so I did so. And then realized why he wanted me to do that. The mirror on the wall. Oh my gosh!!! Cue blushyness galore, especially because although I couldn't see all of myself in the mirror I could certainly see him using my ass and he then asked if this is what I needed and made me tell him it was.

When he pulled out I was unsure if I would be able to do what I knew he wanted. AtM. I just...yuck!!! I will NEVER do this for ANYONE else. Ever. Not in a million lifetimes. So when he pulled out and then stood in front of me without saying anything I knew he was giving me the choice as to whether I cleaned him or not. I knew I didn't have to as he had not long ago told me it would be a very long time before we did AtM again after I did it for a deal or no deal game and he knew how much I had struggled with it, but I also knew how much he would like it if I did.

So I swallowed my revulsion at the idea and slowly moved my mouth towards him. I wanted to have a quick glance over him to make sure he was... well you know, clean but he had removed my glasses a long time before so I couldn't really make anything out. So I was also going in blind which terrified me too. I think when I realized this was when I hesitated for a second and then strengthened my resolve and took him in my mouth. It wasn't a bad taste, but it certainly wasn't the most pleasent either.

When he pulled away I was so relieved that the AtM was over, I hadn't known how long I could be brave for. But then he decided to position himself over me and tell me to rim him. Although I am not as against the idea of rimming as I am about AtM, it still isn't among my favourites and I still have a very strong dislike of the act. The position he chose meant I had to strain forward to reach him and actively participate instead of him just sitting over my face. I was very, very glad that he was clean as I did this ....but combined with the AtM just a moment before, it didn't stop me asking if I could go and wash out my mouth as soon as he pulled away.

After washing out my mouth I returned to him and he decided it was time to use my vagvag for a few minutes before he pulled out and sat himself over me, using his hand to finish himself on my face. It was everywhere on my face but thankfully I managed to close my eyes at just the right time so it missed my eyes. Before I could move he took a few pictures of me in that position and whn I looked at them later I could see that I looked thoroughly used. My eyes were bloodshot, makeup was streaked and cum splattered over my face.

After a quick clean up we cuddled and talked until it was time when he had to leave. I'm really surprised we managed to do everything we did in just two hours. With my shyness, nerves, anxiety about not being good enough for him combined with my fears regarding AtM and rimming at times it was so diffficult for me to continue, but I am so glad that I did. It was perfect and I am really proud of myself and the fact I pushed myself so much for him. And I am really glad that he was pleased and happy with me.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1068 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments