Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > AbusiveMaster

Rating: 8 votes, 4.00 average.

Meeting Three

Posted 03-02-2017 at 06:16 AM by AbusiveMaster

So today was the third and final day of Icy's visit. And a short day. We had planned to spend around two and a half hours together. Unfortunately, fifteen minutes in, I was called away for a minor emergency. We said our goodbyes, kissed, and she was to make her way to the train.

Luckily though I managed to fix things quite quickly. About half an hour later I had resovled the problem, and surprised her by knocking on the door. The plan was that she opened the door, thinking it was the owner of the guesthouse, and i would see the big smile of surprise when she saw me. Icy being Icy, however, lay on her bed and yelled "Yeah, who is it?" So I had to speak through the door, and there went the surprise.

Given we had about 90 minutes, we decided not to rush bondage or body writing, or rush through any sort of half arsed play session. Instead we lay in each others arms talking, tickling, and the little brat gently smacking me pretending they were spanks. It is as well really we weren't busy. A half hour before we wanted to leave, the owner knocked the door, apologising that she had someone checking in in an hour, she needed to clean the room. As it happens we were both dressed, so we collected her belongings, paid and left.

Am I dissapointed we didn't play? No. We were both tired and slightly sad and cuddly. A short, rushed session would have been nothing compared to an hour of cuddling.

I miss her. I said goodbye around ninety minutes ago and already I do. But it is a sweet sadness. We are the same us as we were last week. We love each other as much, if not more. We both understand the life circumstances that mean we have to be so far apart, and there is nothing to be done about those at the moment. I do miss her, but I am so happy she was in my arms. And she will be again, now we just settle into our old routine until such time as we can steal another few days.

Though I do miss her physically, and in my arms, we are still speaking even as she travels home. I am pasting the blog to her paragraph by paragraph so she can read it on her phone. And she is her usual demanding, impatient self. before I am even finished she is reminding me of the parts i havent yet written.

So I will mention she wrote me a letter, in pink felt tip. Two letters on one sheet of paper as it happens, one to her Daddy, one to her Sir. She also coloured me a picture from the Disney princess colouring book I got her. These treasures will be brought out so often when I need them, and I will need them.

And finally I have been "asked" to write a summary of the time together, of her as a sub, and her as a person. That isnt going to be easy, but I will try.

The meeting was too short. We didnt get enough time together. But we knew this before we made plans, and we got almost all the time we planned for. Every second we did get together was just right. It didnt matter what we did, or if we didnt do anything at all, being with her bratty, subby, beautiful, funny, cheeky, shy little self made whatever we did perfect.

As a submissive. Well I already knew my Icy was blushy, shy, adventurous, obedient, a pain slut, into humiliation. Each and every aspect of that travels from the computer into her perfect, tiny little body, and multiplies by a hundred. The same goes as a person, the sarcastic, loving, ditzy little girl who is my best friend came to visit me too. I think perhaps I surprised her once or twice. I think her reaction to being actually spanked shocked her as much as it delighted me.

So much to say and no words to say it, so I will finish here, leaving everything important unsaid, because everything that really matters doesnt come with words. I love you, Icy.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1236 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
  2. Old Comment
    I was very sad when you had to leave early although I tried not to show it tooo much. I don't think I succeeded though. I wasn't pretending at all, they WERE spanks! Next time I'm ging to spank you much harder.

I miss you so much and missed you as soon as I left you but I am soo glad we got to experience what we did. I love you so, so, so much.