Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Hukky

Rate this Entry

20-24 Nipple Pull-off Task 12/31 -1/2

Posted 01-04-2024 at 06:37 AM by Hukky

Hello all!

For context, I’ve been on no-touch for some days and as can be viewed in my previous report, I was not allowed to edge, and did anyways, and accidentally came, which is a rather ultimate disobeying of Sir. I am more strictly following the no-touch rule for Sir since I’ve been home and able to have more control over my surroundings. I am thankful that Sir has been around more to help with tasks too. But anyway, during the last days, Sir has not allowed me many clitty touch, but has instead allowed me to scrub my nipples with sponges and otherwise torment them while encouraging me many ass stretching opportunities. Thankfully, there was a task to be done accompanying a report for 2024 though this will of course mention my rules and Sir’s allowances, my modified OPE challenge by Sir and feelings and embarrassing moments allowed by Sir.

Sir asked in the morning of 12/31 How many fingers I could fit in my ass and asked that I fuck myself with my 1 inch diamete dildo for 15 minutes and my 2.5 inch for 10 minutes. This is a task I got right before I ruined last I think, but the fact that this took me days and I am already assigned 30 minutes daily that I do not complete often, means I need to work up my anal strengths! But so, anyways, I received the 2024 task on the mid-day of 12/31 and I tried to prepare physically and mentally to complete it by the time I next had an available morning pee to use for it.

It would be improper to not mention my paranoia concerning the numbers 20 and 24 and Mark’s evil mind in body modding. I totally thought that 20 vs 24 would start to be a proportion of all tasks to abuse one of my nipples, and then balls maybe, more than the other. This is of course embarrassing silliness now, but maybe I need to look where my anxieties tumble for those task ideas @dgpleasure was looking to have me give my doms.

So, that night, I pulled off a clothespin, and was overwhelmed immediately by the pain. I immediately noticed my nipple was elongating and that there was a tiny bulb at the end that the pin seemed to be ready to tear off. I did one or two of these more, trying to push my limit. Soon, I could see a red dot forming on the end of the left nipple, after only 5 pulloffs or so. I told Sir I wasn’t ready the next morning (1/1), and he helped me train by having me put 8 on my chest at once. But alas, I started waiting to pee, finding thankfully the ability to forget I had to in the first place – except for of course the last 11 minutes or so where I started throbbing and leaking in my pants. I sprayed a bit twice as I made it to the toilet exactly on time if not 15 seconds early, and sat down. Now, unfortunately, I would’ve made a rather irrevocable mess on the wall if I would’ve tried to squeeze as that piss rocket took flight, however, I did stop soon enough to collect some of a cup, and from then start squeezing, which quickly shored up the taps. I still had a full cup of pee that was about 3-4 mugs worth, and I started the 20-24 task with a plan to drink a cup after, and to then pour the rest of the 2-3 mugs on my face (and then shower).

So, to start, I had a mouthful of pee, and was on chat with Mark and had 4 clothespins. I tried a few pull offs on the left, and within 2, and 4 on the right, I was convinced my nipples would tear off, and I saw skin peeling off. I complained to Sir about how bad it hurt for a minute like a bad toy, and soon I got back to work. Red spots were appearing on the tips of my nipples and I got in 3 more on my left, realizing, I’d drawn blood and there was a drip coming out of it. This excited me and made me want to continue, but I could get one off my right nipple with these pegs. I was going to wait and ask Mark what to do but I felt the other clothespins and realized that they were about 1/2-¾ as powerful. So, given the pain I was in, I went ahead and took a break and restarted, spitting out the pee. I got into another set and started to pull them off of each nipple, I started with the left and finished with the right. As I went, the pain got worse and I had to slow down, but with Sir’s encouragement, I was determined to finish strong. I noticed another drop of blood from my left nipple, and I looked inside of it and saw many more drips had already soaked into the wood and this excited me very much to continue and abuse my body more. I asked Sir what to do with it and he said that a bloody clip is good for [useless (implied)] clitties and I was secured into the world of clothespins. The pain was so delightful, especially in comparison to the torture of no touch and throbbing… well, everything. I needed anything, and I was game for pain, I suppose. So, I finished pulling the clothespins off of my left and started on the right. By the teens, I was very deep in pain space, and not seeing straight, and it started being harder to actually get the peg off of my nipple. I needed to take a break, and I texted Mark, not realizing I had 8 left instead of 4. I started to pull it off again, and somewhere between 20 and 28 pull offs out of 24, I let some pee drip without realizing, spacing out again..

Now, I wasn’t sure it mattered, whether it was before or after 24, but I had been through a lot, and had gotten to enjoying though being overwhelmed by the pain a few times. And when I informed Sir of my plans for the rest of the morning, he said to stop – that I’d done enough for the morning. But I attempted to drink the pee, unable to touch myself in any way other than to abuse my already sore nipples, and I spat most of it out, I think being unable to focus on getting it down, but I’m not sure. Maybe I was too genuinely proud of getting the pain done, and couldn’t put myself in the place of a proper, well-hydrated piss slut (I actually felt glowing about it before remembering i still needed to douse myself in some of the most vile piss I’d seen in a while.) But, anyway, I got a few small swallows, but avoided it getting into my sinuses where it had burned the day before (eventually I want to take big enough gulps that this happens). And finally it was on to pouring the pee all over myself. I should’ve laid down and done it upside down like a good toy, so it forced some into my head, but I just coated every square inch of my exterior skin and hair instead. I then got the shower to a warm temperature and began to rinse off all the stress of life and hung out with the radiating pain a while. Sir suggested I touch my nipples with wet fingers once they were all abused, and I did finally, and my knees shook and my eyes rolled back in my head. It was so good, and I wanted nothing to do with my clitty – I just wanted to keep hurting these nipples. I got out of the shower after actually washing and soon was off to a productive day.. With bloody nipples.

Now, the report could end there, but I think more fun happened the next day on ½ as well. I finally actually got an item back into me that was of 2.25 inch diameter since vaycay. And as per Sir’s request on the 31st, I measured how many fingers I could fit in. It was 5 up until the last knuckle. And after I comfortably got my jelly 2.25 in to a decent depth, I started working the plug in instead (the steadings in question being Sir’s hole of course). The stretch that the plug gave was something else, and I could barely keep from panting as it continued to stretch me. I was very thankful I’d thought to push it back out and give an extra squeeze of lube before I’d gone for the final push. But soon, it was sliding around inside me, and I gave Sir the lovense link he was willing to use for me.. He made me whimper and pant into my bed for some 6-7 minutes before I was begging to touch just to be able to fall back and relax in the bliss. Sir was doing different teasing patterns at the beginning before eventually he started maxing out the vibe on even more intense teasing patterns, and then eventually it felt like I was being thrusted into, not but what felt like somewhere between 10 seconds and an eternity after starting (this plug destroys my perception of time). Some of the patterns felt like a quick thrust and a long pull out followed by another shocking thrust in, and eventually it sped up. Sir allowed me nipple pleasure if I touched above the toilet and gave myself a swirlie. The plug kept thrusting as I put my head in the toilet and soon I pictured getting fucked with a Swirlie at the other of it, and I got super turned on beyond the already intense feeling I had being stretched along with the rest. And so, with my head in toilet water, extremely turned on, and being vibed in the plug, I pulled on the handle, and began to play with my nipples, and moaned at the humiliation as the water swirled around and I felt it splashing over my eyes and face as it flowed through my hair and against my forehead. It was an awesome amount of humiliating. I felt very subbed out this whole session and perfectly humiliated and forced to beg and left needier than ever. I may not be able to do toilet stuff again though, just because that thing was so nasty, but I definitely just need to clean it.

Sir then had me put the controls in the server….. I was made to regret/ treasure this offer intensely. After I was already drifty and floaty and very properly used, Perky took control of the plug. I laid down on my chest with a pillow and half a blanket under me, raising my waist, and the plug soon went to work, forcing me to pant. Soon, I was tensing when the plug went from 0-100 and floated back down, and before a minute or two, I already felt my eyes start to hurt. I struggled to try not to just close them due to a fear of being overwhelmed and ending up somewhere between shrieking and gasping, and so I tried to imagine slave behind me and to try and make eye contact with them. How silly I was, as the plug unfocused my eyes and forced another few moans, clenched fists, and weaker eyelids out of me. And then came the message to put the Gemini on, attached to my balls.. I briefly sat up, and attached the clamps to the largest piece of skin I could find above the balls, (unknown to me at the time) so that when I went back into doggy style, they’d rest with gravity against the vibrators or tightly against the back of me, where the butt vibe would be able to reach somewhat. And so, I went back into doggy mode, and Perky started playing back with the vibes. I can’t remember if it was now or right before I put on the Geminis, but I was hindered to a level of communication that consisted of begging and similar emoting. I tried to properly title slave as I whimpered and begged, but I did not know who was controlling my torment at the moment and needily typed out Miss, and Sir, sending each individually after the other into the vast, empty, cyber-cosmos, awaiting a hint of identity other than the character of this life-changing lovense fuck session – and was accordingly laughed at. Anyways, after the Geminis went on, there was lots synchronized ups and downs at low intensity, and then there was some swimming, spinning, dizzying, holy shit – mixing of the controls on the different nodes. I begged more at this point and my mind was thrown to the wind – I no longer could summon words at my highest effort and Perky then began to pound all at once, speeding up, bit by bit and focusing all of my scattered brains to flare up at whatever interval of time they wanted, until eventually I thought I was going to edge. They didn’t stop for a minute or so of this, (and I needily turned the time limit to infinity) before they told me the play would have to continue another time. I thanked them for their time and finally my scattered brain started to throb, and my eyes specifically became overwhelmingly sensitive to light, and intensely hurt in the pupils. After everything in the past 30 minutes or so, all I had left in my empty fucked head was a “thank you” for Perky and Mark, and I would then some hours later finally get unplugged and let my giant pupils rest… Thank you all. Remembering this to write this report has been.. Intense, and I am glad my denied self is able to be teased and rather intensely fucked without losing my horniness as happens sometimes with stroking….
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1825 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Good little horny toy. I hope you will reach the goal (I can say a milestone) to have edge or also cum only by your pussy or by nipples stimulation. it will be a clear demonstration you don't need to touch your clit anymore.
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by MarkNDoubt View Comment
    Good little horny toy. I hope you will reach the goal (I can say a milestone) to have edge or also cum only by your pussy or by nipples stimulation. it will be a clear demonstration you don't need to touch your clit anymore.
    Yes, it will be a milestone in a long journey It has been a goal for a long time, but with the right training, it is quickly possible! Thank you Sir! To many more milestones