Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Elin0553

Rate this Entry

Slave & Master blog-day 4

Posted 04-28-2009 at 06:33 PM by Elin0553

Today was, very, eventfull. But, first, I would like to point out that last night I had to sleep with 1 belt around my nees, 1 belt around my ancles, and toadly in the nude. I could not cum, but now I may because I did the 1 thing I needed to do today.

And I quote:

Quote:
today still go for a walk on collage campus or somewear eals and flash 3 guys your tits if possable.and only if you want to 1 girl.
if you compleate the flashing task by the time you are ready to go to sleep you may then cum today even if you did not flash the girl, if not you may not cum and email me for a punishment my slut.
That is the EXACT peice of evidence stated on the origanal email its self.

After that, I emailed Master with my list of clothes and belts.

Contrary to that I had to go to a friends house and help her study, not eventfull but I was seiriusly wet when I got home. (Not because of Shelly, because of the flashing)

Saying that, I was said to wear a tight top, no painties, no bra, and a (not to short) skirt. It made flashing pretty easy

Not to hard, might I add. I flashed 2 guys right before classes, 1 guy at lunch, and 1 girl right before I got in my dorm house.
There was much, "wows", and "whoot whoots" and I keep it shaved...and down there it says masters cunt. (profeil picture is not up-to-date just so you know...lol)

I was searching 2 girls 1 cup and I didn't want to download it...it looked reallly sick because of all the comments on it like, "sikkkoosss poo" and "EWWW!!!! VOMIT!!!" so....be warned...I hope I just didn't start a looking frenzy for it...lol its at 2girls1cup.com if you want to know....

Bye, from rainbow slut!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1852 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments