Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > AnalGirl1

Rate this Entry

Public Bathroom BJs by MrLoboSnow

Posted 12-05-2015 at 07:46 PM by AnalGirl1

My jeans are so wet
For this dare you won’t need anything else but your nice body and an outfit of your choice. There are only three rules:
1) Your top should not cover anywhere below your belly button, so you should have part of your belly and back uncovered.
2) You are not allowed to wear any underwear.
3) Your ass must be filled at all times

Now go to a café and order a drink. Take your drink and sit down somewhere not too exposed but not too hidden either. While you sip your drink, start masturbating discreetly until you are quite wet. Masturbate gently, but at some point close your eyes with pleasure. Slowly lift your hand and touch one of your breasts and play with your nipple. Be careful not to be seen, or maybe only a little When you think you are ready, take the glass or bottle of water and pour some on your jeans, pretending you dropped it. Not just a couple of drops, but a good amount of water. Now go to the men’s bathroom (if someone asks say the women’s bathroom was full) and, when you are by yourself, take off your jeans and start drying them with the handsdryer, facing back to the door (make sure you go to a café that has a handsdryer!). If it looks natural (and I know it will) bend over from your waist a bit. As I said, you should be facing back at the door, so if someone enters the bathroom will see you naked from a bit above of your waist down and with something sticking out of your ass. When someone comes in, pretend you don’t realize until he says something (like “Oops” or “Sorry”), and then cover yourself pretending you are ashamed. Now two things can happen, if the guy runs away then it counts like you’ve been seen by one person, but if he stays and says something like ‘Do you need help?’ or ‘Are you OK?’ then you must try to please him by giving him a blowjob for being such a nice person. You could say to him that your mouth itches and water doesn’t help but a hard cock will do the trick, it’s up to you. The thing is that every time someone doesn’t run away from the bathroom you will have to try to give him a blowjob. The dare will be over when you have been seen by at least six men and when you have pleased at least three men. So that means that you could be seen by many people if you don’t manage to give three men a blowjob, or that you could please six men if you manage to please the first six men that see you.

You are only allowed to go to a maximum of five cafés, so at least two people from the same café will see you.
You must take a card or a piece of paper with you with the next sentence: “Please, spit in my mouth. Thank you”. Every time a man cums in your mouth you should open your mouth showing him his cum and give him the paper to see what happens. In any case, swallow whatever is in your mouth.

Doing dares during daytime is definitly harder! And this dare was a hard one, too. (You could make someone (me) start this dare, without knowing what will happen next. Just write above the dare, that I'm not allowed to read further than "Line1" until I'm done with the first part (going to the shop). It's a turn on if I don't know what will happen next! And it's easier / I would do harder things then, because "I'm here and prepared already")

Anyway, I did it yesterday. ...btw: I came once on Friday.
I was wearing a buttplug with a big base (it doesn't disappear behind the cheeks), a tight jeans, a white top (down to the belly button), normal shoes and a jacket.
I went to a Cafe, sat on a chair facing the wall and started rubbing my clit through my jeans. When I felt my jeans becoming wet from my pussy juice two minutes latetwo minutes later (I'm always a horny, dripping cunt!), I looked around - noone was looking at me - and started obviously enjoying rubbing my clit with one, and my tit with the other hand for a few seconds.
Now the hard part began. I splashed about half of a glass of water on my jeans, went to the mens bathroom, empty, and took my shoes and jeans off. My jacket was still on the chair with my drink.
My heart was racing, when i bend down, ass facing the door, and started to dry my jeans.
Just a minute later, someone walked in. Walked by without saying anything, he looked at me and when I saw him, I covered myself.
He was in the cubicle and i was standing there, naked... returned drying my jeans... 'should i just ask him, if i could suck his dick? oh god... maybe...'
He came out of the cubicle,... i can't say it..., was standing at the wash hand basins,... I didn't move a little bit..., he walked past me while looking at me,... "Shall I suck your cock?"..., he left. FUCK!
damn. why have i said that, why... the door went open again. "OK". It was the same guy. I took him with me in the cabin, locked it, he sat down, i on my knees. ... I liked him, put a condom on him and sucked his dick until he came. I'm sorry for not following your orders, Sir. But when I have sex with (many) strangers, I want to use a condom! So I didn't do the spit swallowing dare either. (I would do that with someone I know (fuckbuddy))
He flushed the condom and left. I returned to the handdryer for a few minutes.
Someone came in, turned around and left.
A few minutes later, someone walked in, stopped, "What are you doing here?".
"Ohhh" I turned around and covered myself. "What are you doing here? this is the womens bathroom?!" - "No it's not" - "Oh crap ... one second... two seconds... could you just go to...". He walked past me, obviously staring at my lower parts.
"Wait" I put my jeans on a wash hand basin, went to him and took him with me in a cubicle... same procedure as last time. But he wanted to talk. "you did that on purpose" - I acted as if I can't talk with a dick in my mouth. He liked that.

2 bjs, 3 seen.
I was at the handdryer again, with a nearly dry jeans, when a employee came in. I acted as if I was in the wrong bathroom by accident.
2 bjs, 4 seen.
I went to another cafe.
same procedure. ...
A old person (above 60) came in, didn't say anything - i acted embarassed and din't offer him a bj.
Someone came in, said "that looks nice", i acted embarassed, he was in a cubicle, when i said "Thank you for telling me that. Shall I suck your cock to return the favor?" damn! why do i say that, it's so obvious that i'm here on purpose,... he laughed "No, But thank you for the offer. I'm married." fuck...
When he left I hid myself in another cubicle... and he knew it because you can hear the front door opening.
2 bjs, 6 seen.
The next person was to young. Maybe 17 18.
While the boy was still inside, a man came in. He knew, I PRETENDED to not noticing him... until he touched my ass.
I acted embarassed "Oh god... is this the mens bathroom? I'm sorry"
He took my jeans and grabbed my breast. I couldn't move.
He threw the jeans on the ground and took my pussy in his hand (rough). I can't remember the dialogue. When I heared the boy, I lead him into a cubicle, went on my knees and sucked his dick.
He wanted to fuck my ass. I denied that.... even though I would have liked to be fucked!
I made him cum,... wen went outside. I was finished! yeah 3 bjs, 8 seen.
Then I saw my jeans were gone. :O That fucking boy must have taken it. FUCK

I told the guy, he laughed,... but then he told me, he will look outside for my jeans.
What if he won't come back? Fuck!!! My jacket doesn't cover my ass. I can't walk outside like THIS... at DAYTIME.
Minute after minute he didn't came back.
But then a female employee appeared. The guy send her, to give me something to cover up. She wanted to know what happened... fuuhhck think quick! ... I answered, I spilled water on my jeans, wanted to dry it... go to the toilett, when I come back, my jeans are gone... and then that guy appeared and i realised i'm in the wrong bathroom."
Fuck... wasn't a bad excuse, though.

Then she searched for some pants or anything to cover up for a while, while i was hiding in a cubicle. She came back and said, this was the best she could find, and showed me a apron... I tried it on, and it went... nearly all the way around.
So I walked back home wearing shoes, a buttplug, a apron, a top and a jacket. With a about two inches wide stripe of my right ass visible.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2024 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Wow! That is such an amazing dare. Not to mention how you ACTUALLY did it! I couldn't even think about having that much courage! It even sounds like you did it rather easily! *says playfully* "why aren't you the best slut in the world"

Please don't take that seriously it's meant as a joke.