Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Tortured Clit (My new rule)

Posted 09-04-2012 at 04:32 AM by nanomt

This is my new rule for today:

New rule this will be your last rule for this week. It will be the hardest day for you until now. - Today you will find a place to rub your clitty every half hour for ten seconds. If this is too much stimulation you will pinch it for 10 seconds every half hour in stead. Do this in the most public places you dare. If the weather allows you will go out in a skirt above the knees without panties today.

Thankfully this rule and the others already...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 3.75 average.

Toys/Loves/Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Posted 09-03-2012 at 07:14 AM by Rose_Angel
Updated 11-19-2014 at 07:51 AM by Rose_Angel

I only ask for dares/tasks privately via pm.

I can't fit everything I want in a signature, so I decided to make this blog entry (many others seem to be posting their toys in blogs anyway...) as a way for them to conveniently look at my toys and a more extensive list of loves/likes/dislikes/limits.

These will be updated as I get new toys, or if I discover new loves/likes/dislikes or changes in them, etc.

Toys:

Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I Am A Wet Horny Cunt

Posted 09-03-2012 at 06:02 AM by nanomt

I've a new rule today.

When fucking yourself with your head in the toilet in the morning use a big carrot in stead of the red dildo. Put the carrot in a plastic bag without cleaning and take it with you. When having lunch eat it in public. If there's anyone near you tell them you LOVE carrots.

The funny thing is I do love carrots. Before performing this morning for RST, I pinned my hair back to keep it out the toilet water. As soon as I began fucking my cunt with the...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Toys I have

Posted 09-02-2012 at 06:56 PM by alex_carter
Updated 12-03-2020 at 06:28 PM by alex_carter

*IF I DON'T SEND YOU A REPORT AND YOU DESERVE ONE MESSAGE ME REQUESTING IT! YOU CAN EVEN SEND A PUNISHMENT IF YOU WISH.

Here's a link to some of my wish lists of toys I want.Only if you want to, you can buy me anything on there and send it to me. Just let me know who you are (don't have to tell me what you got me) and I'll message you when I get the item and you will be the first person to tell me how to use it or play with it on me.

LINKS---
https://www.lovense.com/wish-list/67zrmhq
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Rule Update Light Bondage

Posted 09-02-2012 at 06:39 PM by nanomt

Here’s my new rule for today. I must sleep in light bondage.

It’s very difficult for me now. My clit is swollen and very sensitive and I’m having a very difficult time not masturbating.

I popped my clit 3 times again today to keep from cumming after my edging. The rubber band REALLY hurts now.

My grammar isn’t the best now because I find it difficult to concentrate.

Self-bondage really turns me on and tonight will be very hard on me....
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

New Rule

Posted 09-01-2012 at 01:28 PM by nanomt

My trainer gave me a new rule today. Here it is:

Every day when you get up from bed and pee you will kneel in front of the toilet put your head in there and fuck your cunt 50 times with the red dildo. When done you will flush the toilet with your head still in there. Then get cleaned up and start your day.

I performed this today for the first time. It made me feel like such a filthy cunt. I was so humiliated and I became dizzy. I had to stop fucking my cunt 4 times...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Shaved My Cunt and Asshole

Posted 09-01-2012 at 08:51 AM by nanomt

I shaved again this morning and edged 3 times again. I also popped my clit with a rubber band 3 times; once each time I reached the edge. I now have 6 permanent marker lines on my inner thigh.

I'm so horny now. My judgement is becoming a little cloudy. My cunt is dripping all of the time now.

I'm trying very hard not to beg RST to let me cum.
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized