Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Nuttig einkaufen [German]

Posted 11-24-2013 at 09:59 AM by AnalGirl1
Updated 06-29-2014 at 07:36 AM by AnalGirl1

Originally Posted by daretosurrender
Danke für den Bericht, hatte nicht mehr geglaubt von dir zu hören.
Vielleicht kannst du mir mal nen kleine Auflistung machen die nen bischen genauer ist als die in deinem Profil likes limits und wenn du willst nen paar allgemeine Angaben über dich, Hobbys Beruf usw. dann hab ich mehr mit dem ich mir Aufgaben für dich ausdenken kann.. So lange improvisier ich einfach mal mit dem was ich schon über dich weiß oder glaube zu wissen.

Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Dares by Ruined-o-Holic

Posted 11-24-2013 at 09:26 AM by AnalGirl1

Originally Posted by Ruined-o-Holic:
Add 2 clothespegs on your nipples, add 2 more to your pussy lips, insert your plug to your butt as deep as you can, then masturbate by using your dildo in this position. When you edge, stop masturbating and pull that clothespegs off hard! In the end, pull that plug off your butt!
You liked it?

I tied all 5 cloth pegs to a rope (all the same length) and put a mattress behind my chair. I tied the rope to the desk, put on the cloth pegs...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Holiday &

Posted 11-24-2013 at 09:06 AM by AnalGirl1
Updated 11-24-2013 at 10:17 AM by AnalGirl1

A little story from my holidays:
A good looking guy in my hotel was flirting with me for a few days and one evening we sat together at the beach hotel bar and became pretty drunk. I decided I want him to fuck me, so I asked him to come with me to a dark place on the beach (behind some sun lounger). He got the clue and started touching me, and I let him. I started with licking and blowing his cock, and then he fucked me missionary style. He fucked me hard and fast, and after a few minutes he came.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Fruit Picnic & Bound in Tears

Posted 11-24-2013 at 06:54 AM by AnalGirl1

Quote: Originally Posted by Kalade
Well, then, let's go on a day trip.

Wear a really sexy short summer dress
(e.g. http://www.asos.com/ASOS/ASOS-Rose-W...t=-1&clr=Cream)
Wear some sneakers. Don't wear any underwear.
Take your vib egg in your pussy and turn it on to low.
Take your anal plug into your ass too.

Take this little shopping list with you:
2 carrots
2 cucumbers
2 courgettes
2 aubergines
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Another Dare by compaq & Report [German]

Posted 11-24-2013 at 06:50 AM by AnalGirl1

Quote: Originally Posted by compaq
Hey geile Schlampe,

eigentlich hätte ich Lust dich in einen Club zu schicken und ein paar dreckige Sachen machen zu lassen. Aber solange du bei deinen Eltern bist bleiben wir beim Outdoor.

Rasier dich vollkommen blank (falls du´s nicht eh schon bist). Schaue den geilsten Pron den du hast. Aber lass deinen Slip an. Spiele an deiner Muschi, bis das Hösschen schön nass ist. Warte bis es Abend wird.

Für den Fall dass
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

BtO's "vibratro dares"

Posted 11-23-2013 at 06:17 PM by AnalGirl1

I did BtO's dare:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=105283
My Reports:
1:
Luckily I had all the toys and clothes, but I took a old swimsuite (pretty tight, actually) instead of a seamless body.
I went to the cinema with some friends the same evening, I read this dare, and did #6. I went to the cinema without the key and locked my belt in the washingroom before the movie started.
I should have done #1 before, so I would have known the vibrator was...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The subjection of women

Posted 11-23-2013 at 02:28 PM by vladimir_bz_lion

Subjection: (noun) 1. The act of exercising lordship or control; dominion, domination, control. 2. Submission; obedience. 3. Subordination. 4. Subjugation. etc. (Source: an ancient OED)

Subjection: 1. forced submission to control by others. 2. the act of conquering; conquest. (Source: princeton.edu)

Conquest: (noun) 1. the act of conquering. 2. mastery of something difficult. 3. the act of winning the love or sexual favour of someone.

The subjection of women...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized