Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 9 votes, 3.67 average.

Bimbo Fucktoy Play

Posted 09-18-2017 at 07:26 AM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)

Recently I made a bet with AM and ended up losing and got landed with two days of high protocol. I hate high protocol. I tend to only use titles in play or when I am asking for something, as if I do it all the time it loses its meaning for me and I'm using titles just to use them instead of feeling them. And as for immediate obedience and no brattiness? Bah! That's so not me. So I wasn't too impressed with this high protocol I had coming to me.

I didn't know when they would be happening
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 7 votes, 3.86 average.

Haiku

Posted 09-17-2017 at 12:27 PM by AbusiveMaster

Trust.
Heads she won, tails lost,
Pain or pleasure on one coin,
I don't need to check.

Bimbo.
Suppression of mind,
right to think given away,
total surrender.

Submission.
Privilege, not right,
what others take for granted,
gifted to her love.
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Home alone for at least 2 weeks - Day 8 report

Posted 09-17-2017 at 12:10 PM by RainbowSky

Hey everyone,

Bad news! It is my time of the month which means... well lets just say play becomes
a) more difficult
b) less enjoyable

Basically I end up spending the next seven days curled up in my bed with a hot water bottle just about managing to haul myself to university everyday before falling back into bed and curling up again. Basically it's a vicious circle. A vicious circle which has unfortunately brought these to a stop.

I've had a...
Distinguished Member
Old

Careful what you ask for!

Posted 09-17-2017 at 10:48 AM by mslut1961

I was in a cam room entertaining the many viewers. They had me all horned up and doing all sorts of things. I had a butt plug up my hole, nipple clamps on, my balls were tied off and I had even pissed in a glass and drank it. I was being a real pig!
Just after I had drunken the piss I got a private message. It was a Dom from my city that had been watching and wanted to know if I was up for the real thing? I was so horny that I quickly agreed. He lived on my side of the city. I was to...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 2.33 average.

Re: Secret Within!

Posted 09-17-2017 at 01:35 AM by MasterDaddy02
Updated 09-17-2017 at 01:42 AM by MasterDaddy02 (Spelling)

Each of us must have those deep secrets within our heart. This is one of my secrets that I have been living with for forty years. I am ashamed to say that I almost took my life at the age of twelve. But it was my grandfather who changed my mind that day. I started to have seizures at the age of eleven years old. In the beginning it was pure hell. I didnt know if I would make it through school that day without having one. It was a new experience for me along with everything else in my pre-teen years....
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Home alone for at least 2 weeks - Day 7 report

Posted 09-16-2017 at 09:21 PM by RainbowSky

OH MY GOSH!!!!! Relief has arrived! It's over. I am wearing a bra! And I can't describe my happiness.

Yesterday was draining. So so draining. It was day 7, a full week was coming to an end and it was just draining. I dread to think how I will feel at the end of another week.

I got up, got dressed, ate my breakfast from the bowl on the floor, went food shopping, came home and did some washing and caught up on work.

Then, having ditched his sister in town...
Distinguished Member
Old

Home alone for at least 2 weeks - Day 6 report

Posted 09-15-2017 at 11:33 PM by RainbowSky

Hey everyone,

It's here. I am on my final day of not wearing a bra. I am so looking forward to the relief provided by actually wearing a bra tomorrow. Yesterday I was back in uni and helping out at my girlguiding unit during enrolment. I was very conscious that it was a formal event and therefore I should probably be very formal myself but no bra doesn't really compute with that.

It was unfortunately a very long day yesterday. I left after breakfast and didn't arrive back...
Distinguished Member