Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome

Rating: 11 votes, 3.91 average.

When Did I Become So Lucky?

Posted 04-20-2015 at 11:29 PM by IceMaiden

I'm not really sure, to be honest.

All I know is sometime last year I posted an ad for a female submissive and Soph answered it...and now here we are.

I would NEVER have thought my searching for a female sub would result in me finding the best friend I could ever hope for. Anyone who has read her latest blog post will be aware she has a lot going on right now...of course as her bestie I know the full story, and that only makes her mean even more to me.

This is a girl who is overwhelmed with personal stuff and yet always finds time for me when I need her, whether it be something serious or incredibly dumb. I could tell her "Soph, xx said xx and that bugs me," and you know what she would do? She would drop EVERYTHING just to listen to me vent and throw a tantrum, even when said tantrum is beyond stupid.

She would drop everything of hers just to listen to me scream, or shout or cry, no matter how silly. She's a lot like me, she doesn't have much self confidence. But she is truly one of the most amazing people I have ever met.

I do not trust easily, if at all. Her? I trust implicitly. She knows EVERYTHING about me, and I would trust her with my life. I would trust her with my boys life. I would trust her with him, always and forever, inside and out.

This girl? I fucking love this girl SO MUCH. I didn't even know it was possible to love someone other than my child this much. But I do. I always have and I always will. I am absolutely terrified of dying, it's one of my major fears. But this girl? I'd die for her in a heartbeat. I would do anything for her.

I am BEYOND grateful to gd and Depp. He and this site allowed me to find what was missing in my life. They allowed me to find my best friend,

Soph, I love you. Always and forever.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1423 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    dawww you two are so adorable together
  2. Old Comment
    Have I travelled back in time I am sure that I read this Public declaration a couple of weeks ago.

You must Love Soph a heck of a lot.

Well done to you both.

Mr Charcol
  3. Old Comment
    You made me cry reading this yesterday morning! I hate you LMAO

I love you so much too and I'm not going anywhere at all nuhuh.. I'm gonna be right by your side listening to your rants/screaming be it w/e lol <3
    Posted 04-22-2015 at 12:19 PM by FrozenWolfGirl FrozenWolfGirl is offline
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Emmy117 View Comment
    dawww you two are so adorable together
    Thank yooou

Quote:
    Originally Posted by MrCharcol View Comment
    Have I travelled back in time I am sure that I read this Public declaration a couple of weeks ago.

You must Love Soph a heck of a lot.

Well done to you both.

Mr Charcol

I do love her a heck of a lot. So so so much, and she needed reminding

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Sophia View Comment
    You made me cry reading this yesterday morning! I hate you LMAO

I love you so much too and I'm not going anywhere at all nuhuh.. I'm gonna be right by your side listening to your rants/screaming be it w/e lol <3

I hate you toooo HAHAHA.

I love you SO much, always and forever <3