Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > maddy09

Rate this Entry

What has happened to me…

Posted 05-06-2012 at 10:52 PM by maddy09

What has happened to me…

Why has it happened, what happened to my strength that I once was able to use as a shield, that strength that would let me conquer anything?

What have I done to myself, what has changed. Why is everything so dark even on the brightest days. Why am I so sad even with the happiest of people.

Why am I so confused that I can not make sense of the simplest of things. What has become of me, who I used to be, the greatness I remember, the innocence, the blissful ignorance.

Why have I let so many things phase me, make me weak. Why am I lost.

What have you done to me?
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2637 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Life at times can be rather complicated. I don't think anyone would have the simple answers for you.

But don't give up, cause in the end it's all definately worth it.

You'll have that strong feeling again, and you will be happy - as long as you continue fighting for it :-)

Good luck, and don't let the darkness get to you fully.
  2. Old Comment
    Des is right.
    Whatever happened, don't give in. I did that once and it's not a fun place to be.

You deserve to be happy and to enjoy life. Stop focusing on the bad and try to find the good. It's out there, trust me.
    Posted 05-07-2012 at 05:51 AM by AlmightyElemental AlmightyElemental is offline