Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > mslut1961

Rate this Entry

Saturday Night

Posted 08-23-2017 at 09:35 AM by mslut1961

It was Saturday night and I had agreed to meet a Dom I had previously serviced in the park at midnight. He wanted to use my holes and I couldn't resist his big cock. I dressed slutty, like my profile pic, and went to the park. I pulled up beside his truck and got out. He whistled his appreciation and told me to put my hands behind my back. I did as I was told and he cuffed them together. He then flipped up my skirt, exposing my clit, and attached a leather strap with a leash to my cock and balls. He then led me across the parking lot and down a path to a deserted picnic area. He had me lay on the table with my head hanging over the edge. I opened my mouth and he inserted his large cock in it. I had little time to adjust before he was forcing it deep into my throat. I started to gag, but he just grabbed my throat, held me there and kept fucking my mouth. Soon he had his whole 9" cock buried in my throat. I was throwing up around his cock. He eventually withdrew and as I was trying to recover he flipped me over on my stomach, kicked my legs apart and drove his cock into my cunt. I struggled, but he hame pinned. I eventually just laid there and allowed him to pummel my hole. After what seemed an eternity he tensed and shot his load deep in my hole. Then I heard him say,"he's all yours guy." I looked up and there were two guys, naked from the waist down, jerking their cocks. The Dom flipped them the keys to the cuffs and said he'd get them later.
I later learned he had invited a few guys to watch him rape a faggot. These two had shown up to see my abuse. One guy quickly shoved his cock in my mouth, while the other went to work on my cunt. The guy in my cunt came quickly and left. The guy in my mouth withdrew, went to my cunt and rammed his fairly large member in my hole. He pounded away for a few minutes and came. He thanked me for the use of my holes and told me to open my mouth. I thought he was going to piss, but he placed the keys to the cuffs on my tongue and left.
I got up and assessed my situation. I was dressed as a slut, my skirt was hiked up exposing my ass and genitals and my hands were cuffed behind my back, and the key was in my mouth. I slowly made my way back to the parking lot and I noticed the Dom's truck still there. He laughed as I approached. I opened my mouth and he removed the key. He told me to kneel and open my mouth. He grabbed the sides of my head and used my mouth as the cum dump. He rammed his cock in and out of my throat until he came. As I was sputtering and trying to swallow his cum he undid the cuffs, got in his truck and left. I was a well used faggot that night!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 691 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments