Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

10 things that would make me blush the most

Posted 08-08-2017 at 07:00 PM by Butterfly

As a part of my Landing on 28 birthday challenge, I was given the task to write a blog about 10 things that would make me blush the most.

So here it is (in no particular order):

1. Peeing in front of a man/Dom/Asslvr
I have peed in front of a girl many times. There was a time in College, where at any one time one of my roommates would be brushing her teeth, the other was in the shower and I would have no problem going in and going pee.

However, the thought of peeing in front of Asslvr, or any man really, especially somebody who is in the position of control, makes me extremely blushy!

In fact, even the thought of somebody hearing me pee, makes me super blushy.

I would be the happiest girl alive if Asslvr never has to see or hear me pee ever!

2. Having somebody watch while Asslvr spanks me
To be honest, I think this one includes any kind of play, or sexy time, but being bent over and being spanked, while wearing a dress and panties would be enough to make me want to crawl into a hole and die.

Part of it is having them hear me make noises of pain, or noises of being turned on.

The other part is having them see me. Seeing the look on my face while I am spanked, seeing me get turned on, seeing my exposed ass. I would just die!

But, I do ultimately think it would turn me on too.

3. A Surprise Party
This is not something kinky obviously, but if Asslvr were to ever pull it off, I would die of blushyness. I have always told him that he wasn't allowed to throw a surprise part. The truth is, I think it would be amazing. However, if I had even a hint of it before the party, I wouldn't show up.

I have a hard time being the center of attention, and I also struggle with people doing nice things for me. I always feel like I am undeserving.

I would probably cry if somebody pulled this off for me though.

4. Having to listen to myself cum
I hate my voice! I hate, hate, hate it!

I hate listening to voice mail messages I have left, or recordings of stories I have read, it makes me cringe. So to think about listening to myself cum .... I want to hide. I would probably combust if I had to.

5. Wearing a vibe in public
I make a lot of noise when I am aroused. Just having some light touches on my clit, makes me moan. I can't stop it. I have tried to learn to be silent, but I just can't seem to be able to do it. If you couple that, with the fact that I don't have a poker face AT ALL! You know I am going to be beat red, moaning in public if I am forced to wear a vibe out.

Even if the vibe isn't turned on, or if it was something that didn't move, like a plug, wearing it in public is going to make me blush. Because I know it! I know it is there, and I feel like other people know. And if they didn't originally, they will know it by the look on my face!

6. Buying cucumber and lube
When Asslvr and I first met, we needed batteries for our wireless remote control vibe. We went into a store, and Asslvr had to ask somebody for the special kind of batteries. I slowly wandered away and let him do what he needed to do, as he went up to the counter, I walked even further away. See ... I was blushy. I knew what those batteries were for, and I felt like everybody else could to.

So, if I was THAT blushy in a situation where there was pretty much NO change of anybody knowing what those batteries were for, can you imagine what I would do when buying lube or condoms? and then add something suggestive like a cucumber. DEATH!!!!!

7. Using my sucky in front of other people
Being little makes me feel vulnerable and blushy. It is something that I have not really done in front of people yet. Also using something like a sucky, as a grown up, it is a little bit embarrassing. It makes me want to hide. But at the same time, I want to share that with somebody.

8. Singing karaoke in public
Anything in front of public makes me blushy. I get nervous and start to stutter just speaking in public. Making me sing is even worse. I have the WORST singing voice, so to have people hear me, GAH! Awful for them and awful for me. I would not be able to stop blushing, and unless I was super drunk, I don't think I would even have the courage to do it.

9. Having Asslvr shave me
Bodily things make me blushy: peeing, body odour, farting, drooling, hair ... it makes me very self aware and I get self concious and that makes me get embarrassed and blush. Also, having Asslvr between my knees, up close and person with my ... business ... it also makes me super blushy. So to think of Asslvr doing something so intimate ... shaving away my pubic hair, touching and inspecting such a delicate area, and doing something so ... personal, it makes me extremely blush.

I still want to try it one day (partly because it REALLY sucks doing it yourself), but I will be mortified and will have my face buried in the blankets or pillows.

10. Say the P word
I have come a long way in the three years that Asslvr and I have been together. There was a time where I couldn't say "butt plug" or "cock". "Cock" was one of the biggest hurdles, and it is still hard for me to say out loud comfortably. However, the P word ... the area that I was just describing above (think of where Asslvr would be shaving), is something that I have been unable to say. I have been able to put it in stories that I have written in the past, but I have never been able to use it in a written conversation. and I don't know if I will EVER be able to say it out loud.

Even just thinking about saying it makes me blush.

I don't know if I ever will say it.

Bonus

Other things that make me blush:

* Watching sex scenes in a movie with other people around

* Having to ask permission for certain things

* Nice things/compliments

* Other people hearing me cum

* Pet play

* Receiving an enema

* Receiving gifts

* Being the center of attention (ie. being sung to on my birthday)
Views 1289 Comments 8
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 8

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Wow. It is amazing how many of these I can relate to. I've been surprised in the last year how much humiliation I actually enjoy, and a lot of the blush-inducing things you mentioned are on my own list of things I enjoy/want to try. So I'm curious, if you don't mind me asking: do you enjoy being made to blush, in certain situations or to a certain degree? Is there a kind of good feeling of exposure in this for you or are these things you enthusiastically avoid?
    Posted 08-08-2017 at 08:01 PM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by naughtylittlegirl View Comment
    Wow. It is amazing how many of these I can relate to. I've been surprised in the last year how much humiliation I actually enjoy, and a lot of the blush-inducing things you mentioned are on my own list of things I enjoy/want to try. So I'm curious, if you don't mind me asking: do you enjoy being made to blush, in certain situations or to a certain degree? Is there a kind of good feeling of exposure in this for you or are these things you enthusiastically avoid?
    Some of these I do want to try, even though they make me blushy and embarrassed. I do get turned on at times when I am blushy. I am not sure yet what would make something cross the line from pleasurable blushy to non-pleasurable blushy. I think it is something I need to explore a bit more.

I know when Asslvr teases me about these things, it causes good feelings.

I know this really wasn't a full answer, but hopefully that helps a bit.
  3. Old Comment
    This is sooo cute and I can't wait to try a couple of these! I always love it when you get blushy! Also, your voice is very cute and I love it!
  4. Old Comment
    I was thinking it would be so fun to try so many of these with you!
  5. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Butterfly View Comment
    Some of these I do want to try, even though they make me blushy and embarrassed. I do get turned on at times when I am blushy. I am not sure yet what would make something cross the line from pleasurable blushy to non-pleasurable blushy. I think it is something I need to explore a bit more.

I know when Asslvr teases me about these things, it causes good feelings.

I know this really wasn't a full answer, but hopefully that helps a bit.
    I was just curious, you hadn't mentioned if you felt that way and I was wondering if what was appealing to me perhaps appealed to you too, or not so much Just bein' nosy.

It is amazing, though, how certain things from the right person, as you mentioned Asslvr here, can provide a far more enjoyable tone to the whole experience.
    Posted 08-10-2017 at 02:47 PM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline
  6. Old Comment
    I think the spanking thing would be even more blushy if you were getting spanked for an actual punishment and you were lectured in front of the other person then be made to apologize to the person for having to watch you being disciplined.
  7. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by 2bchew View Comment
    I think the spanking thing would be even more blushy if you were getting spanked for an actual punishment and you were lectured in front of the other person then be made to apologize to the person for having to watch you being disciplined.
    Personally for me, that would just be completely awful and mortifying. I wouldn't just blush, I would want to craw in a hole and literally die, or most likely, self harm. It would not be a good feeling at all! But again, that just might be me.
  8. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Butterfly View Comment
    Personally for me, that would just be completely awful and mortifying. I wouldn't just blush, I would want to craw in a hole and literally die, or most likely, self harm. It would not be a good feeling at all! But again, that just might be me.
    Nope, definitely not just you. That's not a 'fun' kind of humiliation for me either.
    Posted 08-11-2017 at 11:35 AM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline