Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Rose_Angel

Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.

500th and Final Edge Dare & Report

Posted 08-26-2012 at 10:25 AM by Rose_Angel
Updated 08-26-2012 at 01:27 PM by Rose_Angel

That’s right! My 500 edge challenge is over! I’ve had them now. I started my 500th edge dare with 6 edges to go.

I hinted on the Sub Wars thread that my 500th edge challenge was supposed to be physical and leave me sore for a few days. However, I start going into work tomorrow for the fall, and the idea of being sore while doing things required of a teacher… just did not bode well with me. So I asked Dravot to change his plans and create a new 500th edge dare for me. However, I don’t want his original dare, whatever it was as I still don’t know, to go to waste. So I told him I’d do it another time, when I would have better time to recover, without going into work. I do like a challenge after all.

So, here is the “new” (not that any of us (besides Dravot), know what the original is) 500th edge dare!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dravot
nipple pain, light bondage, bladder control dares

You will need
the two belts
the vibrator for your clit
the vibrator to be inserted
A timer with an audible alarm
2 clothes pegs
a little toothpaste

Starting an hour or two before you begin drink several large glasses of water, when you begin you should be really needing to pee, ordering on desperate to pee.

Go to the bathroom, strip, get into the tub, drain closed, head at high end of tub, insert one vibrator, put a little pea sized bit of toothpaste on your clit,bind your legs and do make sure the belts are very tight, wouldnt want it being easy to get out of , attach the other vibrator on high over your clit, put a clothes peg on each nipple and lay down in the tub, flat on your back, set the timer for 30 minutes and set it where you can't see it, put your hands behind your head, interlace your fingers and keep them there, you must edge at least 6 times by the time the buzzer goes off, you can not get out of the tub until you have edged 8 times total AND the buzzer has gone off.
Now, there was no way I could do this dare in my bathtub. It would be way too risky with my family.

One: I’m NEVER in the bathroom for that long.

Two: We do not lock the bathroom door. If one person is in the shower/bath, anyone else in the family still goes in to use the bathroom. And there would be even more risk of being caught by my mother, as she and I will even walk in when the other is using the toilet to do other things like brush our hair, teeth, etc.

I told these reasons to Dravot, and he asked if there was any way I could do it in my room.
So I thought about it, and came up with a few modifications. I wore my underwear with a pad just in case, along with having two bed sheets on the ground below me, just in case I leaked out. He approved the modifications. Without further ado…

The Report

I was very excited to do this dare, Sir, and was already turned on prior to starting. I was slightly nervous about pee leaking out of me, but after the sub wars competition, I felt pretty confident in my ability to hold it in, and from experience I know that when excited, it is easier to hold in the pee (unless I orgasm… then some tends to sprinkle out).

You sent me the initial dare soon after I ate breakfast, Sir, so I already had milk, along with 12+ oz of water, and already needed to pee slightly. So, I drank another 24 oz of water and waited for nearly an hour, until 9:52, when I thought “okay, I really need to pee.”

So I started setting up. I got naked, I laid down my bed sheets, moved my pillow to the ground, got the belts out of my closet, my tube of toothpaste (that I bought for the sole purpose of dares recently), my vibrators and my first aid tape (need to get more of that soon!), and my cell phone.

First thing I did was wiggle my pink vibrator into my pussy. I immediately felt that pushing on my bladder more, and enjoyed the sensation. I put a bit of toothpaste on my clit and rubbed it in a bit. Then I laid down, and taped my neon toy over my clit. I didn’t use a gauze pad this time, so the tape did end up sticking to pubic hairs for this. I slid my underwear with the pad already put on over me, then proceeded to bind my ankles, and then my knees. Finally, I turned on both vibrators to high, put one peg on each nipple, and then put my hands being my head on my pillow, and interlaced my fingers.

The ankle bondage was very tight, Sir, and I had absolutely no range of motion to move my ankles further apart. The belt around my knees however, is fairly worn out, so I got it as tight as I could, but did end up taking my hands out behind my head a few times during the dare to push them back above my knees to stay tighter. Whenever I did this, I also pulled my underwear up higher on me to help keep myself stimulated, and then returned my hands to “their place.”

As soon as I had my first edge, which lasted for at least a minute if not more, I felt the toothpaste burn more, and it felt very nice. The third edge nearly put me over. I’d estimate that it lasted for 2-3 minutes, and the edge just got stronger and stronger. It took a while to calm down from that one. After the fourth edge, I was beginning to feel I wasn’t edging fast enough, but it took me so long to get my fifth. I was doing everything I could to help myself edge, Sir. I pressed my pussy upward, along with pushing my bladder for more stimulation. I switched between doing that, and light kegel exercises. I tried getting my legs to move in closer, but the bondage around the ankles was so tight, this just wasn’t possible. Once I finally achieved my fifth edge, which lasted a good while, I was exhausted. I was hot and sweaty, and my heart was racing. I stayed put and left everything on, Sir, but I focused on breathing better and got myself cooled off before continuing.

I was so afraid I wasn’t going to make 6 edges in time. I realized I hadn’t switched batteries, Sir, but I was still determined to do the dare. I could feel myself getting closer and closer to edging, and my alarm went off. I took the clothes pegs off, and I was bummed, but you said to stay put until I had 8 edges minimum. So, soon after the alarm went off, I had my 6th.

With my battery not as strong, my 7th edge was very weak. Soon after the seventh edge though, my toes and part of my feet felt like they were getting numb/falling asleep. With all effort my legs and ankles gave trying to move, I knew that it was a circulation problem. I had to get out of my bondage immediately, Sir.

I sat up, which was very hard to do with the vibrators going. I thought I’d end up having an 8th edge while undoing my bonds, but I couldn’t focus with the vibrators on. I started to panic, as my feet were getting more numb, but I calmed down. I then turned my neon toy off, and decided it would be easier to get out of the belt around my knees first. I did this, and then proceeded to undo the belt around my ankles. This took a lot of patience and effort, as it was so tight. When I finally got the tongue out of the hole, I lifted the loop up and loosened it. Once my feet were loosened, I just laid back down for a couple minutes to recover. When I felt fine and calmed down, I took off the belts completely, reached into my underwear to turn off the toy inserted in my pussy, and removed the vibrators. My pussy was so wet; the tape came right off without hurting me.

I was not upset at all for not completing your dare, Sir. In fact, I was VERY proud of the way I handled myself, and still am. Once everything was put away, I felt like I desperately needed to pee. However, since this challenge was not completed, I gave myself my own challenge, Sir. I took a nice warm shower, and waited until the very end of it to relieve myself.

Thank you, Sir, for this very fun dare, and for all the dares you’ve given me for my 500 edge challenge. I’ve discovered I like hidden public dares, realized how much I like my legs being bound, and learned a good bit about my personal limits, and how I should never cross them once reached. Thank you Sir, for all the encouragement, praise, and advice you've given to me for the edge dares, and for the same support I know you'll continue to give for future ones.

~Rose

So, there it is. My 500 edge challenge is over with.

Hallefrickenluiah!!! I can now orgasm on my own whenever I want. However, since I failed Dravot’s dare, I’ve decided to wait on his judgment. I’m certain I won’t get a punishment for ending early due to circulation problems, but I didn’t get the required 6 edges in before the 30 minutes was up.

Not that any of you (besides Dravot) has any say, but I’m curious. What do you guys think? Do I deserve a punishment for this or not? Let me know by way of comments!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2837 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Applause! Great girl!
    Posted 08-26-2012 at 03:26 PM by vladimir_bz_lion vladimir_bz_lion is offline
    Updated 08-26-2012 at 03:39 PM by Rose_Angel (I know no offense was meant, but I don't want to be called a slut.)
  2. Old Comment
    Well done, given the circumstances I would agree you handled it really well. Glad to be of help and glad you enjoyed it all so much.
  3. Old Comment
    Dang your blog posts are awesome!!! that was such a good story. GOOD JOB!!!!
    Posted 11-12-2012 at 09:47 PM by youngboyslave24601 youngboyslave24601 is offline