Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > andrew_b

1. Old Comment

Co-worker Feet

Quote:
    Originally Posted by A Horny Virgin View Comment
    Just out of interest, what features make you think some soles are "amazing" vs others which "weren't that impressive"?
    I've honestly only noticed this now, there really needs to be a notification for blog comments
  2. Old Comment

Co-worker Feet

Just out of interest, what features make you think some soles are "amazing" vs others which "weren't that impressive"?
    Posted 01-22-2019 at 05:15 AM by A Horny Virgin A Horny Virgin is offline
  3. Old Comment

I can't cum

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Wedgiebondagebabe View Comment
    First as someone who has lately been avoiding the doctor... kudos to you to having the courage. I haven't had my period since July and it scares me shit less to go to the doctor to see of its stress or my body. So for having that courage, please try to give it to yourself. It takes a lot to tell a doctor when something that personal is wrong.

Second, I know we don't really talk much, but if you ever need to talk, vent, word vomit, pm me and I will read it as soon as I can. I have some people I can do that with and I know it helps alot to even know that people to offer to be there.
    Well I hope my experience will encourage you to go to the doctor, thank you for your kind comment

The same goes for you if you'd like to talk
  4. Old Comment

Teased by co-worker?

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cassandra View Comment
    If you'd drop it once like she did, she might.
    To be honest I highly doubt she was being serious
  5. Old Comment

I can't cum

First as someone who has lately been avoiding the doctor... kudos to you to having the courage. I haven't had my period since July and it scares me shit less to go to the doctor to see of its stress or my body. So for having that courage, please try to give it to yourself. It takes a lot to tell a doctor when something that personal is wrong.

Second, I know we don't really talk much, but if you ever need to talk, vent, word vomit, pm me and I will read it as soon as I can. I have some people I can do that with and I know it helps alot to even know that people to offer to be there.
    Posted 03-10-2018 at 08:31 PM by Wedgiebondagebabe Wedgiebondagebabe is offline
  6. Old Comment

I can't cum

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Eager26 View Comment
    Hats off to you for having the openness to post it on here. You never know, there's a chance that courage will help someone else.
    Thank you Eager for your kind words
  7. Old Comment

Teased by co-worker?

If you'd drop it once like she did, she might.
  8. Old Comment

Having a penis is a curse

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Wedgiebondagebabe View Comment
    Here is my advice to that.

Jump into the chat room. I am less likely to pm people because thay makes me feel trapped and it puts things behind closed doors and I do not really like that at all. Especially not sense having the stalker issue. I also switch to kik once I know people because it's easier and I am not on gd as much. So that is just my two sense. Also it matters how a guy pms me. If it's polite conversation, I will respond, but I might get sick of using gd. Waiting 45 seconds to send messages, I know has a point, but frustrates me to know end with conversation. Another reason I move to kik. I personally am open to meeting people but not privately at first. Then it can move into private channels or my ignore list depending on how it goes.
    Thank you, this is something I have started to do more.

I just find because I live in Europe the site isn't always busy when I'm on but hopefully I'll have more luck chatting to people.
  9. Old Comment

Here is my advice to that.

Jump into the chat room. I am less likely to pm people because thay makes me feel trapped and it puts things behind closed doors and I do not really like that at all. Especially not sense having the stalker issue. I also switch to kik once I know people because it's easier and I am not on gd as much. So that is just my two sense. Also it matters how a guy pms me. If it's polite conversation, I will respond, but I might get sick of using gd. Waiting 45 seconds to send messages, I know has a point, but frustrates me to know end with conversation. Another reason I move to kik. I personally am open to meeting people but not privately at first. Then it can move into private channels or my ignore list depending on how it goes.
    Posted 02-08-2018 at 06:31 AM by Wedgiebondagebabe Wedgiebondagebabe is offline
  10. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Butterfly View Comment
    Sorry, im a little unclear as to what you are trying to say.

I feel like as a longer term user, I am constantly making friends. I talk to a lot of new people in chat and make connections with people outside of getdare as well.

I always encourage people to reach out and talk to me as I love meeting new people. However, I don't want to be approached with unsolicited dick pics or somebody asking for or demanding things from me. That puts my guard up right away.
    What I mean is I find that being a man on here and online in general means people are far less likely to chat to you.

I'm like you, like meeting new people chatting etc.

Although I completely agree, if a guy it's asking to give dick pics I don't blame you putting guard up.
  11. Old Comment

Sorry, im a little unclear as to what you are trying to say.

I feel like as a longer term user, I am constantly making friends. I talk to a lot of new people in chat and make connections with people outside of getdare as well.

I always encourage people to reach out and talk to me as I love meeting new people. However, I don't want to be approached with unsolicited dick pics or somebody asking for or demanding things from me. That puts my guard up right away.
  12. Old Comment

My Nude Experiences

My name is Janie and me and my friends had an amazing situation with a boy when we were growing up. His name was Phil and he was 14. Me and my 2 close friends were 11 at the time and we would get Phil to do crazy things for us in the neighborhood. There was an area near our houses where there were woods near a park and that's where we first got him to get naked for us. He was an older boy so it was awesome that we got to see and do things that we really weren't supposed to. First time me and my friends got him to strip to his underwear and we chased him around the woods like that. WE were grabbing his underwear from the back and pulling on it to see his bum and we were so excited. We dared him to pull down his underwear and run totally bare naked and we were so surprised when he did it for us. My friend Cathy grabbed all his clothes and put them in her backpack leaving him totally bare naked in the woods and not even wearing shoes or socks. He was totally bare ass naked in the open and we screamed and laughed when we saw his dick balls and ass and his dick was sticking up and looked huge to us. We couldn't believe that an older boy would be naked for 3 eleven year old girls. We ended up chasing him all over the woods trying to grab his ass or dick and we managed to grab it many times and we even pulled him around by his dick. We continued games with him for about 3 years in different places and at times there would be many girls there to see him of different ages ( from maybe 7 to 13 years old. This continued until Phil was 16 so little girls got to see everything Phil had and boy did they love it as much as the older girls. WE played many games with Phil over the years in the woods and even in the park. One time I remember we got him to go over to the playground totally bare naked as we played with him on the swings slides etc. He always had a boner when we played with him and man was it huge. We girls used to laugh so hard when the younger girls would point and laugh at Phil and all they were seeing and touching. WE even had a party once with about 12 girls where we got Phil to wear only a bowtie and serve us drinks and stuff. Lots of girls took pictures and Phil didn't even care. In the later years we even managed to get Phil to cum in front of all the girls by taking turns jerking him off. If our parents found out everything we girls did with Phil it would have been big trouble but no adults ever found out and we had a blast. WE often wondered why he allowed us to play these games with him naked and us girls dressed but we didn't care. We loved it. He used to give us horsey rides in the woods and park and even in the basement of certain girls' houses. AS more girls found out what Phil was doing for us, more girls would get to see him bare naked and loved it too. One time I remember we had wrestling matches on a blanket where different girls would wrestle with him. Of course he was always totally bare ass naked with us girls dressed in t shirts and shorts mostly. That's when lots of touching of his cock balls and ass took place even by girls as young as 7 or 8. IT was incredible when I think back on all the adventures we had with Phil.
  13. Old Comment

I can't cum

Hats off to you for having the openness to post it on here. You never know, there's a chance that courage will help someone else.
  14. Old Comment

I can't cum

Quote:
    Originally Posted by wolf82 View Comment
    You could also look into adoptions perhaps.

Also, props to you for not only bringing it up to your doctor BUT also a female doctor. Not sure if I would have had the same guts to bring it up with a woman I'm not in a relationship with.
    Thank you I surprised myself to be honest. I'd been in for something else and then it just came out

IVF is certainly an option, even if it's expensive
  15. Old Comment

I can't cum

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cstelle View Comment
    The human body... It's weird when it works right and weird when it works wrong...

Perhaps time will make things easier to accept. It usually does.
    Well there's always a chance it'll fix itself but I'm not holding out hope
  16. Old Comment

I can't cum

Quote:
    Originally Posted by sir sam View Comment
    Well.... Obviously i read it.
    It is sad to hear from a longtime welcome poster.
    Thanks for sharing
    Thank you for reading, appreciate it
  17. Old Comment

I can't cum

You could also look into adoptions perhaps.

Also, props to you for not only bringing it up to your doctor BUT also a female doctor. Not sure if I would have had the same guts to bring it up with a woman I'm not in a relationship with.
  18. Old Comment

I can't cum

The human body... It's weird when it works right and weird when it works wrong...

Perhaps time will make things easier to accept. It usually does.
  19. Old Comment

I can't cum

Well.... Obviously i read it.
    It is sad to hear from a longtime welcome poster.
    Thanks for sharing
  20. Old Comment

My Nude Experiences

Quote:
    Originally Posted by AnotherGirl1 View Comment
    My messages got blocked :/ 25 messages per 60 mins :/
    No idea why that happened, sorry I only replied to this now
  21. Old Comment

My Nude Experiences

My messages got blocked :/ 25 messages per 60 mins :/
  22. Old Comment

Teasing Feet

Yeah to be honest I know she was underage, I know it's bad but I couldn't help with the way she kept slipping her shoes on and off.

Also I'd love advice
  23. Old Comment

Teasing Feet

Ive been there before, be careful with underage people it can be very difficult to tell between 18+ and underage people especially nowadays.

If you want some tips on looking at feet without being obvious then I may be able to help you