Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > peaceful_soul

Rate this Entry

What I think I am thinking about when I think.

Posted 09-07-2011 at 02:31 AM by peaceful_soul

Hello peoples of which are reading this pointless blog. This will be blog entry number 2. Yay!

Nothing too much has happen since my last posting, so I am really not sure what to talk about.

School started, so I got that going on. Not really anything that I feel like talking about

Some people like talking about their work or jobs, but it can be boring. I mean seriously, why would you talk about something that they are board shitless when under the situation. It makes to since to me, it makes me tried just thinking about it.

I have happy not being in elementally school/high school or whatever you want to call it. Geah! Those years suck so hard. I am grade school in the U.S. if free. Yes, very happy about that, but lets think about something that has been on my mind for a long time.

Yes, it is true. The education that we learn in our classes growing up...their is a bug on my screen but I got one of those flat screen, so I dont want to squish it and leaves blood/fingermarks on my screen. I dont have anything to wash my screen with is the big problem. I heard just using water will case water marks, but using window cleaner is not also bad. So what do you guys use?

Where was I? oh yes, the education system. Think about it, especially if your still in elementary/high school. You sit in class for 8/hrs of the day board of your mind. The things that go in your mind during class more more than likely thing that happen outside of class. If you are in history class, and you really dont care too much about what the teacher is talking about, and not paying attention, then your really just wasting your time and the teachers time. Actually, maybe not the teachers time, they get paied rather you learn the stuff or not, as long as your test scores are good. Well some of you who are not in grade school (we will start calling it that) may say something like. "Well the students have to pay attention in order to do well in the class or no tests." No, wrong. All the students need to do is store the information into their short term member long enough for the test, which is why student "cram" and then after the test, usually a lot of the information is gone. Trust me on this. I have seen students not pick up a textbook outside of the class and get A's and B's. Its really not that hard to believe. Taking notes is something that students seem to do well in class, yes but really...what happens to those notes after the class is over. In the trash they go, along with the whole season of the class, and out with the old information and in with the new.

I know a lot of you will disagree with me on my stand point on the education system, but I seriously think that if the US wants to make school more affective, they need to have more motivation for their students and actually let the teachers teach what they have to offer, and not information that is required by the board. Is it bias to teach what you think is true or not. Not any more bias that what you hear on t.v. Lets get real. We need to leave it up to the students to take the information they learn and let them choose what they think is right or wrong. Keeping an open mind is ideal, especially if we don't want to end up in a communist nation... I wont get into politics. All I am saying is that their is much room for improvements, and how affective is a free education that is resulting in ineffective results?

If your still in Highscool, I seriously feel your pain. When you go to college, trust me it is a lot more interesting.

This information has been brought to you by:
~Gin
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 928 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments