Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > lokelake.

Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Forget about the past

Posted 09-13-2012 at 03:14 PM by lokelake.

theone gave me this idea to make a blog post about to hopefully get people to listen.

Since I been trying to not go back to my old way for months now and was successful, I think it's fair if I can get the whole gd to try to not treat me like how I used to be. To just forget what happened since I was doing my best, trying really hard and being quite successful with it, so I think in return, people should just forget it and treat me like I am new.

However, this is completely...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Ever happened to you before?

Posted 06-14-2012 at 08:14 PM by lokelake.

You get a brain freeze and you suddenly forget how to do things you knew how to do or forgot where to find something when you found it easy many times before?

This just happened to me tonight on gd. I had a brain freeze and totally forgot how to get to my inbox.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Is this being a bad friend?

Posted 05-08-2012 at 08:29 PM by lokelake.

A couple of my friends went out somewhere to chill and what not but neither of them wanted to ask me to go out too. That sounds like they are bad friends to me.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I played 23 1v1s today

Posted 04-27-2012 at 08:12 PM by lokelake.

On the sc2 ladder.

That's a lot haha.

Unless I counted wrong, if I did I am only off by one or two.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

15 seconds

Posted 04-23-2012 at 04:37 PM by lokelake.

Yeah I know, you all have no idea what the title is about.

BUT, today, thanks to my stuttering problem, it took me 15 seconds to say "thank you" to someone. I just couldn't get it out, it was one of those "blocks" moment where my mouth forms the word but can't say it. Kept on making a noise but "thank you" just never came out till 15 seconds of trying.

The blocks are the worst especially when conversing with someone.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A public apology to depp

Posted 04-02-2012 at 07:16 PM by lokelake.

Depp, I just wanna say I am sorry for getting so mad at you when i thought you didn't care about people's problems or the site in general or when you don't reply to emails often. I now understand that gd is not the only thing in your life and that you have a busy off of gd life as well so it os very hard for you to help every person out in a speedy fashion.

I also understand gd requires, at leats for you, a lot of time to tend to and you don't always have that time, I now understand that....
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 2.33 average.

Today was awesome

Posted 01-25-2012 at 08:24 PM by lokelake.
Updated 01-25-2012 at 08:28 PM by lokelake.

My female friend and I went into my car and talked for a while. I loved it! I want more!!!! It was sooooo nice.

Then before we went into the car, she wanted to go to Kmart so I said to her "Kmart is Kbad". LOL. I was laughing so hard.
Posted in Uncategorized