Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Musty 21

Rate this Entry

Hurrican Gustav

Posted 09-04-2008 at 12:47 PM by Musty 21

I didn't type this in a word processing client first so please excuse any grammer/spelling errors.

After hurrican gustav I have had two listings pull off the market (i am a realtor, some of you already know). Togather that is a total comison lost of $22,467. After all the advertising for these houses it cost me about $3,000... ugh! Well anyway, if you have seen my thread http://getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=15221 it shows some pictures of the damage and flooding done by hurrican Gustav. Today the parking lot isn't flooded any more and the lake water has gone down. The sand beach is now... gone. Great another selling point of houses gone, just what I need in a market like this. The golf course isn't as flooded any more. Trees are being cut down and houses demolished. (no!!!) I was driving around in a small town today and a tree feel on this person's brand new jeep. Ouch. Well now that I have vented about gustav enjoy the pics =p. If i get around to it I'll post some after pics.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2513 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    At least Gustav didn't break the levis