First it was gathering up the necessary things-
-rope
-icy hot
-10 pegs
-collar & leash
-cuffs
-O-ring gag
-vibe

Tied one end of the rope to the door knob. Tying a knot every 25 cm (they were triple knots). This would make sure the knots were slightly harder and more painful.
Next wunnolf attached her leash to the rope and then attached it to the door knob on the other end of the hallway. It stretched 5 meters.
Attached...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Journal
Old

Gags (a small look at them)

Posted 01-26-2017 at 07:22 PM by eevee.velvet
Updated 01-27-2017 at 05:26 AM by eevee.velvet

Ball vs o-ring gags
This is wunnolf's opinion and experiences. You might not agree and that is fine. This comes from an evening thinking and trying out the gags the previous day again. Really they are awesome.
Ball gag -
This has become one of my favourite toys to play with. It fills my mouth quite easily and it takes a while for my mount to really start hurting.
Drooling happens but not very quickly and 90% of the noise coming from my mouth is muffled.
With the...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Journal
Old

Flogging with a side of teasing !?!?

Posted 01-23-2017 at 07:37 PM by eevee.velvet

First roll was a 6 then 6x15=90 flog hits per ass cheek. Makes wunnolf have a little horny and very sore. Then 2 more rolls 3&5 so 8 total. Gag goes in and collar on. Grab the wand and cuffs. Putting the cuffs on and setting the timer for 9 mins.
Turned wand onto max. Placed it against clit.
Started the timer and waited. And squirmed around.
Wunnolf's ass was still hurting from the flogging and the buzzing of the wand only made her more horny.
Thank you Miss Lucy for the...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Journal
Old

60 min to a quiet mind

Posted 01-23-2017 at 07:35 PM by eevee.velvet

Report time. Been really slacking at these but been busy. Okay so each day we've been increasing the time spent in each position. The other night wunnolf left it up to chance and got 60 min in one so that would be all. We've been alternating between them so being able to spend more time in them.
And so begins the "corner time" (have been calling it this thanks to sir Sam) here's why despite the fact it's done in the middle of the floor it still achieves the same idea. Mind slipping...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Journal
Old

Tomorrow's events maybe good ??

Posted 01-18-2017 at 08:30 PM by eevee.velvet

Okay another instalment though this one is written differently. Hope it might happen but the decision is up to Lucy and Sire.

With Feb 3-5 approaching fast and with the recent lack of ability to play with the certain area wunnolf has come up with this.
First thing is first that flogger really needs to be tested out. So 50 to each cheek, 30 to each boob, 50 to pussy and clit. In this order. Don't worry your boobs and nipples won't be forgotten put a nice layer of icyhot on them...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Story time
Old

A Night to the Weekend

Posted 01-17-2017 at 07:11 PM by eevee.velvet

After a conversation with Sire (trenho) this came up. So yet again here is another one-shot story for you guys to enjoy. This is a story of something that is possible, and that could happen in the near future.

After a long day I came home knowing that the night I’d be alone. He had told me this morning to get a bunch of things together and put them on the bed. He had also told me that I wouldn’t be sleeping in my bed tonight. I didn’t have work tomorrow so I was wondering what he had in...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Story time
Old

People on special list

Posted 12-23-2016 at 05:49 PM by eevee.velvet
Updated 09-25-2017 at 12:21 AM by eevee.velvet

This is a list of people who can post whenever they want as long as 2 people & 30 min have past.

-trenho (sire)
-Samishere
-Matt
-Sain
-Jaroface
-Switch Lucy
-nina@
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized