Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Part 2

Posted 03-12-2017 at 05:17 PM by eevee.velvet

Part 2 –
Okay guys this will take you to the start of the night.
The cucumber was sore. It had bumps on it that rubbed against my walls and the constant fucking made me both wet and sore. Then it was time for the battery. The rule of edges didn’t count today as I’d just spent about 5 mins fucking my pussy with a cucumber. So, restarted the song and found my clit rubbing the battery against it feeling the shocks run through my body. When that was done, I got the black permanent marker...
getDare Sweetheart
Old

Part 1

Posted 03-11-2017 at 08:50 AM by eevee.velvet
Updated 03-11-2017 at 08:55 AM by eevee.velvet

DISCLAIMER - guys this is just a story, but wunnolf would like to thank a few people for their amazing ideas that brought this story to light.
First Sire - you are the one who has asked me to post this and although it is only the beginning it is a great deal of fun.
Sub.Lucy - between the pictures and your story you've encouraged wunnolf to be able to share this, thanks for the many ideas and thoughts you've provided this site.
Everyone this is meant to be enjoyed. so wunnolf
getDare Sweetheart
Old

A night of drool and pain

Posted 03-03-2017 at 07:35 AM by eevee.velvet

Okay so after the corner time yesterday wunnolf got to have some fun.
For the drive home from her appointment pegs went on both of her nipples over her shirt. As it was in the early evening the roads were quite busy. And wunnolf couldn't sink down at all in order to hide away from all the people seeing her pegged nipples.
When she arrived home she started on dinner. Putting it into the oven and going up to get changed. O-ring gag went in and a peg got placed on her tongue forcing it to...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Journal, Story time
Old

105 mins of corner time

Posted 03-02-2017 at 02:07 PM by eevee.velvet

Okay first of all wunnolf would like to thank Sir Sam for coming up with this idea. And to say thank you to him for saving the 105 min slot for wunnolf to do.

Prep work –
Okay seeing how this is supposed to be boring, painless corner time wunnolf had no pain leading up to this making it slightly harder cause she is a painslut.
- Got naked – stripping brought about something slightly embarrassing to this and thus turned it into something making wunnolf more horny. Also,...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Journal
Old

A thought ...

Posted 02-14-2017 at 08:00 AM by eevee.velvet
Updated 02-14-2017 at 05:40 PM by eevee.velvet

Wunnolf is 2 parts. And neither parts are human. Wolf and bunny. The two parts go nicely together. And this is what they mean.
Wolf - a long puffy tail that hangs down. It goes down pant legs at work, the hairs constantly tickling pussy lips. A few pairs of panties have holes in the ass to let it go out of them. Making it more visible to others. When wunnolf home alone she can sit with her tail out hanging between her legs, pants have to be pulled down enough that the tail goes down. Since wolves...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Journal
Old

Report of an Escape pt2

Posted 02-12-2017 at 09:57 AM by eevee.velvet

Disclaimer in part 1 read it first here!!!
Here is Part 2
Spoiler:

8. You can see a door ajar on the other end of the room. It appears to be unlocked. You hop over for a closer look. You can even open it! Then you hear a big growl and you recoil. what was that!? There is a sign on the opposite wall. It reads; "Only the real brethren of the giant porcupine can pass here." You're looking puzzled...what is this place? You decide which action would be best;
Make a run for it!!!
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Journal
Old

Report of an Escape!

Posted 02-12-2017 at 09:56 AM by eevee.velvet
Updated 02-12-2017 at 10:17 AM by eevee.velvet

First a disclaimer – If anyone here who is starting to read this hasn’t done the escape from the dungeon yet please stop and return to that page and do it before returning to read this report. Sub.Lucy put hard work into this and it wouldn’t be fair to her or you if you went ahead and read this before doing the challenge. That said if you have done it feel free to continue.
Spoiler:

Gather the following items:
-Marker, lipstick. Something to write on your body with (Used a black white board
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Journal