Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > eevee.velvet

Slave for Sale A story that was started in denial and will continue through the time. Hopefully one update per week.
Old

Slave for Sale [FICTION] PT2

Posted 07-28-2017 at 06:27 AM by eevee.velvet

I sat there glancing at the page. It was a pretty standard application looking thing boxes that could be checked off with a few lines to write things down.
He looked at me for a second. “I think your name should be Slutty Whore. What do you think, do you like it?”
I thought for a second trying to come up with the right answer. I honestly didn’t like it and since my parents had always taught me to be honest I shook my head. He grabbed my nipple pinching and twisting it hard.
“That...
getDare Sweetheart
Old

Slave for sale [FICTION] PT1

Posted 07-21-2017 at 12:29 PM by eevee.velvet
Updated 07-28-2017 at 06:26 AM by eevee.velvet

“Yes there is an auction tonight, in fact one of them a new one just arrived.”
I woke up to this. In a cage but couldn’t see the people talking. A friend of mine had asked me to go to a party with her the night before and now I knew that it had been a bad idea. She had been trying to get me to go for a while but I had been refusing.
“Yes she will be a delectable sell tonight.” That was her voice, they were planning to sell me off to the highest bidder. I rattled the cage trying to find...
getDare Sweetheart