Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > eevee.velvet

The 3+ days in Hell This is a collection of blogs that are basically a story. They are completely fiction but just ideas of desires that wunnolf has. Hope you enjoy them!
Old

Part 2

Posted 03-12-2017 at 05:17 PM by eevee.velvet

Part 2 –
Okay guys this will take you to the start of the night.
The cucumber was sore. It had bumps on it that rubbed against my walls and the constant fucking made me both wet and sore. Then it was time for the battery. The rule of edges didn’t count today as I’d just spent about 5 mins fucking my pussy with a cucumber. So, restarted the song and found my clit rubbing the battery against it feeling the shocks run through my body. When that was done, I got the black permanent marker...
getDare Sweetheart
Old

Part 1

Posted 03-11-2017 at 08:50 AM by eevee.velvet
Updated 03-11-2017 at 08:55 AM by eevee.velvet

DISCLAIMER - guys this is just a story, but wunnolf would like to thank a few people for their amazing ideas that brought this story to light.
First Sire - you are the one who has asked me to post this and although it is only the beginning it is a great deal of fun.
Sub.Lucy - between the pictures and your story you've encouraged wunnolf to be able to share this, thanks for the many ideas and thoughts you've provided this site.
Everyone this is meant to be enjoyed. so wunnolf
getDare Sweetheart