Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 9 votes, 3.78 average.

A Little Sunday Game

Posted 08-01-2014 at 01:34 PM by Butterfly
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:50 AM by Butterfly

On sunday, Sir wanted to try a variation of a dare that he saw on getdare.

Here is the link. http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost....41&postcount=1

So, Sir had me get naked, and get my wand and 3 ice cubes. I laid down on my bed and Sir explained the rules we were going to follow.

Fast = Wand on high on my clit
Slow = Wand on low on my clit
Stop = Stop
Edge = Edge (although Sir can tell by my breathing when I am close so we never actually needed this command).
*Trigger word* = Cum

Instead of a time limit, we were going to play until he decided to stop.

Once the rules were explained Sir had me turn the wand on low. From there he would get me warmed up on slow, move up to fast and when I got close he would make me switch to low or stop altogether.

During the stops, Sir would have me take a piece of ice. The first time he just had me rub it around in little circles on my nipples. It was so cold. And the way I was lying on the bed, the water was dripping onto my tummy and sides and it was freezing. Thankfully he didn’t make me do it for very long.

On the second stop, Sir had me start with the ice on my nipples and then travel slowly down and circle my clit. This was really scary for me since I had a bad experience with ice on my clit as a punishment in the past. But I didn’t hesitate when Sir told me to do it. Holy Hannah!!!! That was freezing! After a few seconds Sir had me take it away and start the wand again.

We continued along those lines for awhile, getting closer to the edge each and every time. When Sir had me stop again, he had me rub the ice around my nipples, run it along my tummy down to my clit, and then slip it inside me. This was a completely new feeling for me. I thought I would hate it, but was pleasantly surprised. It was cold, and made my insides ache at first, but as soon as I started the wand back on my clit, it was just this wonderfully cold sensation.

After a few more seconds of teasing, Sir finally let me cum for him. When I was cumming, my muscles were contracting which allowed some of the cold icy water to slip out of me in spurts. The feeling was incredible. It felt so different and weird and amazing! I have never felt anything like that before.

We continued the game for 2 more rounds, until I had cum with each of the pieces of ice inside me. As I layed in the puddle of wetness created from both myself and the ice, Sir had me reach inside to feel how cold I was for him. After all the cumming, I was so warm inside, you couldn’t tell I had recently had inside me. Sir then asked me to taste my fingers for him. I then collapsed on the bed in my puddle with a huge smile on my face.

I really want to play this devilish little game again, and I can’t wait until a time when I can play this with Sir in person.
Views 862 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I am glad to see you are enjoying ice play so much Lovely blog post
    Posted 08-02-2014 at 08:36 PM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline
  2. Old Comment
    Aw, I loved how sweet your play is! All the smiling and caring... Yay for you two!
  3. Old Comment
    You did a great job with this game sweetie, I can't wat to play again as well also great report it was a pleasure to read.
    Updated 08-05-2014 at 04:47 AM by Mr. Devious
  4. Old Comment
    I love love love ice.

@Naughtylittlegirl - I think Sir wants me to try one of the ice dildos that you so often enjoy playing with. I can't wait to feel what that feels like.

@ Drwarschauu - I think I found myself the sweetest Dom in the entire world. I can't help but smile when I am with him.