Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > eevee.velvet

Rate this Entry

Funky kinky advent calendar

Posted 12-14-2017 at 06:01 PM by eevee.velvet

On the first day of Christmas … ha ha ha we all know this song but now is the time for some fun as we lead up to Christmas and ultimately my dreaded days. So we are going to do a bit of a different count down as we get there. And it will go like this.
- 12 days leading up to Christmas eve.
- Christmas day
- 6 days from Christmas to New years
- New years day
- 7 days leading up to the dreaded day.
- Lastly The Dreaded Day
So basically going from December 13th to January 8th. Each day we will open up a new spoiler and have a fun kinky activity for this advent calendar to be done. Should you wish to join me on this journey you are more than welcome to do so, I only ask that you comment about it in the thread that I’ve set up link can be found by clicking <here> as to which days you have done. And please no peaking ahead of the day.
Dec 13/17
Spoiler:
on the first day of Christmas … well lets start this Christmas season with a bit of decorating of a few things. Make one tit into a Christmas tree can use markers, candies, anything just make sure it looks nice and you use your imagination!

Dec 14/17
Spoiler:
I hope its still morning for you … put on a crotchrope and wear it under your clothes for the day until bedtime tonight. Can be as nice or naughty with it as you like.

Dec 15/17
Spoiler:
Hope you know Jingle Bells if not look it up online. Now grab your favourite striking tool and spank you bottom in the melody of the song.

Dec 16/17
Spoiler:
carefully attach a bell to your butt plug and wear it around in the evening at home tonight so you can jingle when you walk.

Dec 17/17
Spoiler:
draw a santa on a tit.

Dec 18/17
Spoiler:
Edge/stroke while you sing the song “last Christmas”

Dec 19/17
Spoiler:
write a short (300 word max) list detailing what you want for Christmas and why

Dec 20/17
Spoiler:
today keep track of how many people wish you a Merry Christmas vs happy holidays now when you’re home name your tits and apply the pegs for the number of minutes (1 peg = 1 minute)

Dec 21/17
Spoiler:
find a kids Christmas story with pictures. Now read it but each time you turn a page you must edge once then stop touching until you are done the next page. Be sure to read aloud!

Dec 22/17
Spoiler:
I think its time for a Christmas spanking. Sing or listen to the song 12 days of Christmas and spank your genitals the number of presents the individual gets. Can pause the song if needed!

Dec 23/17
Spoiler:
it is almost Christmas eve so lets get ready for it. Spend some time all “wrapped up” as you prepare for the big day.

Dec 24/17
Spoiler:
it is finally gift time but you need to give one to someone special so put a pretty bow on it and make sure it’s nice and perfect for Christmas day

Christmas Day (Dec 25/17)
Spoiler:
Merry Christmas all!!! It is time for a nice orgasm! You’ve earned it! But first you must beg for it to someone, could be anyone. But once they say okay then go for it. Everyone deserves an orgasm on Christmas day.

Dec 26/17
Spoiler:
this is traditionally known as boxing day. And so no touch for the entire day this means anything sexual (nipples included)!

Dec 27/17
Spoiler:
its time for some fun. JUST CREATE a dice dare for yourself or find one online you’d like to do for fun!

Dec 28/17
Spoiler:
think today should be a confined day. Cuffs, collar, crotchrope. Basically anything you can get away with that confines your movements.

Dec 29/17
Spoiler:
we need to get rid of these post Christmas blues so remember the dice game you created or found now is the day to play it.

Dec 30/17
Spoiler:
have you had a good 2017. I hope you have but tonight you should make a list of all the naughty things you’ve done.

Dec 31/17
Spoiler:
time to put a wish together for 2018. It can be anything. Your ask today is to give one spanking per letter of the wish you want for 2018

New Years Day
Spoiler:
happy new years … time for another fun orgasms. One every hour but must happen exactly on the hour. Enjoy

Jan 2/18
Spoiler:
Today its time to think about something different watch your favourite movie of all times but for any music you need to be edging for the entire time.

Jan 3/18
Spoiler:
time to look at some night time fun. 10 edges in a new way right before going to sleep tonight.

Jan 4/18
Spoiler:
play a dice dare but let someone else roll for you!

Jan 5/18
Spoiler:
cookies are yummy treats unfortunately ruined orgasms aren’t. flip a coin heads – cookies, tails – ruined

Jan 6/18
Spoiler:
days come closer, spend the night with your tail and cuffs on

Jan 7/18
Spoiler:
tomorrow is the day so tonight 25 edges but 5 spanks to genitals

Jan 8/18
Spoiler:
orgasm time once again … enjoy your time … it’s been a long year.
Posted in Journal
Views 652 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments