Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Almost Naked in Front of a Camera

Posted 02-02-2017 at 04:37 PM by Butterfly
Updated 02-08-2017 at 07:03 PM by Butterfly

One week ago, I did a boudoir photo shoot. For those of you who don't know what that is, it is a glamour shoot, typically done in sexy clothing or lingerie.

It was a huge decision for me. It took a lot of courage. I felt like throwing up. But it was a great accomplishment too.

It really made me think about how far I have come in three years ....

Three years ago, I didn't even like my picture being taken. I hid from the camera. I would slouch to the back, put my hands over my face, look away, or if all of that failed, I would delete the photos.

Three years ago, I hated myself. I hated looking in the mirror. I would only wear baggy clothes.

Three years ago, I didn't share photos with anybody. I was too scared of what they might think.

But three years ago, my life started to change.

I met Asslvr.

He has been so amazing to me. He has been so amazing FOR me.

Asslvr did what nobody else has ever been able to do for me, and that is change the way I felt about myself. He has built me up from a broken little girl to somebody who posed in front of a camera in lingerie!

It didn't happen over night. It has been a slow and very long process. The journey isn't even over. We work on it little by little each day. Some days are easier than others, but some days are flat out HARD!

But ....

I no longer hate who I am. I no longer hate who I see in the mirror. I no longer hate taking photos ... I am actually a selfie queen now.

Three years ago, I never could have considered having sexy photos of me taken. Not only because I wouldn't have the courage, but because I didn't feel sexy and never could have imagined somebody else thinking I was sexy.

But last Friday I did it!

These photos are going to be my wedding present to Asslvr. He will get to see a full album of the photos on our wedding day. I feel like it is only right to give them to him as a gift because this could not have happened without his love, his support and everything he has done to change me, and change my image of myself. He has given me an even bigger gift: confidence!

I could not have done it without him. And so I wanted to show him what he has done to and for me.

But it is also a gift for myself. Because, although I wanted to throw up last week thinking about getting almost naked in front of a camera, I felt sexy and beautiful and empowered when I left that photo shoot ... and even more so when I got the photos back.

And that feels good!

Here is a little sneak peak:

Click image for larger version

Name:	chantal-boudoir-11.jpg
Views:	135
Size:	148.9 KB
ID:	479
Views 721 Comments 8
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 8

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Girl that is so incredible! You look amazing as fuck and it's so great that he helps you realize that
  2. Old Comment
    Butterfly, you look absolutely fantastic! I'm so glad that Asslvr helped you to find your confidence
  3. Old Comment
    I am so proud of you sweetie♡
    This whole blog warms my heart and makes me so happy we found love.
    I have always believed is you and that won't stop until the day I die.
    I love you my princess ♡
  4. Old Comment
    You rock - big time!

You are seriously nice, you are friendly and kind, you are wise - and you have now proved that you are also brave and sensual. What's your next trick? Superpowers?

I came on gD with the hope that it would en-brave me a bit, make me more confident in myself, and help me work away a certain timidity. You have shown that it is possible. Thank you.

You are also (if you pardon the blatant sexist objectification) utterly spankadorable.
  5. Old Comment
    You are beautiful and I adore the pictures I was lucky enough to view- you look absolutely stunning on each and every one!!

I am so proud of how far you have come with your self confidence and you deserve every single ounce of it! <3
    Updated 02-03-2017 at 02:14 PM by IceMaiden
  6. Old Comment
    You know my opinion Miss: you are awesome!
    Asslvr is in for a treat!
  7. Old Comment
    Your photos are beautiful and you are beautiful and I'm so glad you showed me and wrote this wonderful blog! The photo album is going to make a great gift!!!

<3 Hearty
  8. Old Comment
    Thank you to everybody who commented. You're compliments and love and support mean the world to me! I love each and every one of you <3