Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > bunz

Creative Writing Stories and other ficitional texts
Old

Shara - Angel of Torment ... continued

Posted 10-01-2013 at 09:05 AM by bunz
Updated 11-13-2013 at 08:59 PM by bunz

...She managed to imagine exactly what they were going to do to her and instead of braking with fear she was able to prepare herself properly. When the time came she would just say goodbye to the body parts that would soon stand in the limelight of her total destruction. She would severe her whole self from these parts and just watch them dying. Still she would be consciously listening to the screams her limbs, her skin, her muscles, her nerves were sending to her and she would softly say to them: “I...
Old

Shara - Angel of Torment (creative writing)

Posted 10-01-2013 at 09:04 AM by bunz
Updated 11-13-2013 at 08:59 PM by bunz

Hey everyone, this one just came to me this morning. It's my first text of this kind. Hope you'll enjoy!

--------

Shara opened her eyes. Her body had recovered from the most recent exhaustion. She was still hanging by her wrists from the ceiling. With her consciousness returning so did the pain that was flooding her arms. Her neck was stiff and powerless. So she could not turn her head and look if one of the men and women, her many tormentors was still present in the room....