Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Dareholic

Rate this Entry

My 13 challenge

Posted 01-21-2013 at 10:59 AM by Dareholic

My 13 challenge come from Jack Elam Fan. The challenge was 100. Mistress told me to do all 100 in one night. For the first hour, I has able to complete 34 without any problems. The second hour I was able to complete 33, again without any problems. Then on the last 33, my Mistress start to tickle the bottom of my feet with a white feather. I am so ticklish there. I was doing good until the final 5 edges. The tickling was starting to get to me. My concentration was being pushed to the limits. For a momment there, I thought I was going to cum. I took all the energy I had left to focus my mediation to stop myself. I could feel it was right there on the verge. I almost cummed, but I was able to restrain myself from cumming. That took lots of my energy to stop myself. Mistress was disappointed that I was able to restrain myself, but was ultamently happy and pleased that I was able to restrain myself. Once again, with my energy drained; I slept good that night.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 829 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments