Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Better, faster, stronger...

Posted 02-21-2014 at 12:51 AM by Sarge90
Updated 02-21-2014 at 01:19 AM by Sarge90

Idea for a new game... Having spoken to many interested in playing games (usually strip games, I can see the appeal) I've heard so many ideas, not all good, not many really achievable.

So I thought I'd get creative and playful again, and I'll start by mentioning some games that I've heard of and played. Keeping in mind I only go on cam for those I trust, I thought I'd develop some of these for snapchat.

Firstly, strip red or black. Fairly straightforward, somebody has a
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Are we sitting uncomfortably? Good, then I'll begin...

Posted 01-05-2014 at 07:10 PM by Sarge90

Good evening, readers.

I felt compelled to write tonight (and possibly rant) about the current state of affairs in the stories section, and how the fiction seems to follow a very similar trend.

I would first like to clarify that I have read but a small cross section of the stories, and I'm aware that many I have not read may vary significantly from those I'm about to criticise. I therefore apologise to anybody who has written a story and feels that my opinion is completely
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Embarrassing secrets...

Posted 08-18-2013 at 04:41 AM by Sarge90
Updated 08-20-2013 at 03:38 AM by Sarge90

Hi
As part of Dare's new 'ownership' of me, she has decided I need to post to this blog daily for an amount of days to be decided, as well as a different person above thread... But I'm terrible at thinking of things, so not sure how interesting this'll be...

- I will start with an obv one: I get very turned on by the thought of being tied up naked outdoors and used by a group of people

- I once masturbated in a basement during my work experience at school
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Dirty Hangman...

Posted 08-09-2013 at 09:38 AM by Sarge90
Updated 08-31-2013 at 12:33 PM by Sarge90

I get asked this so much I thought I'd have to write it up.

Firstly, I did not have the idea, that honour belongs with Jack the writer, and his can be found here:

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...hlight=hangman

Right, now I go along with that to an extent, but with some minor alterations, namely the number of players.

My rules for solo are thusly:

The Dom decides on a word and says how many spaces to draw,
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Well hung... (or how I learned to stop worrying and love the camera)

Posted 08-05-2013 at 03:06 AM by Sarge90

Ok, I wasn't sure if I should make this a thread or not, but I figured it's safest here...

I've been thinking (a dangerous pastime) and I want to start an album on here... The reasons behind that are threefold:

1. I'm curious to see what people think of my body (I used to get a lot of compliments, not that I really believed them)

2. I want to see if I've still got the bottle to 'show off' (especially when I can't show the part of me I'm most proud of)
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My likes and limits

Posted 05-15-2013 at 03:31 PM by Sarge90
Updated 11-30-2014 at 10:04 AM by Sarge90

Loves - verbal humiliation/ degradation, strip/ forefeit based games

Likes - pet play, bondage, humiliation, some watersports, bodywriting, forced orgasm, some messy/food play, shower play (especially showing off in the shower )

Dislikes - orgasm control (edging)/orgasm denial, pain, tedious tasks (and tedious people)

Limits - anal, sounding, extreme pain, anything permanent/that impacts my health/that will get me caught/illegal, shaving (I do so on my terms
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

the blog on Tiff's fantasy

Posted 03-10-2009 at 07:05 PM by Sarge90
Updated 03-10-2009 at 07:11 PM by Sarge90

I would like to start off by saying I see myself as an amateur writer. As such, when I started writing Tiffs' story, I saw it as an opportunity to try something new, as my current projects are all supernatural thrillers.

I thought if I tried erotic fantasy then it would help expand upon my writing skills. The problem was that when writing Tiff's story, I was getting ideas for my other work, which, unfortunately, takes prioroty in my eyes.

Also, when I began to write it I...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized