Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Slutty Princess

Thoughts, Rants, Opinions, Tales, and Musings of a Princess.
Rate this Entry

Who Buys Lunch?

Posted 07-06-2016 at 12:20 PM by The Slutty Princess

It had only been a few days since we had our first kiss and I already missed her lips. A few days doesn’t seem like a long time but what can happen in just a few days is rather amazing. After sharing our feelings with each other on a rather sickening night, it seemed as though this were a little awkward between the both of us. I wasn’t surprised, I expected things to be a little awkward and uncomfortable between the two of us for quite a few days after telling each other we like each other. I was utterly wrong. Things were different between us but there was no discomfort or awkwardness, we had worked past that, I had left it all in Sammie’s room after we talked things out. We were both at peace with each other. We hadn’t been acting any different (besides the fact that we looked at each other with more lust or admiration I guess you could say), it was as though we were still just best friends. Sammie has made me feel comfortable, we are still best friends just a little closer, maybe best best friends...Anyway, onto my story.

With my parents and brother out of town, it was only my sister and me in the house. My sister was the only person who knew my little secret but she promised to stay in her room and out of our business. Sammie came over and we chatted in the basement, watching some television. Eventually, I suggested that we go get something to eat for lunch. Beforehand, Sammie suggested we play a game, a kissing game. The rules were pretty simple, you must try to kiss for the longest amount of time, the first person that breaks the kiss loses and in our case would buy lunch. Delightfully and confidently, I agreed to play. She was confident that I would be buying lunch and teased me as soon as I agreed to play. She could be as confident as she wanted, I would be more confident. There was no way I was going to break this kiss, I missed her lips too much, I wanted them too badly.

Curious to see how long we’d last, I started the stopwatch on my phone and as soon as I clicked start, Sammie jumped onto my lips. Her damp, soft lips crashed onto mine, aggressively pushing against my lips. I pushed back and the battle had begun. I closed my eyes and engaged in locking on her lips. Rather quickly, her tongue glided into my mouth and began covering every inch of space inside me. I was in love yet again. Her soft lips, her damp tongue, her warm breath, it all felt like I was floating through heaven. The sensation vibrated through my body, leaving me quivering under her soft, gentle lips. I wrestled around with her tongue, trying to push in her mouth. Our tongues and lips were locked, only parting for a split second every now and then to catch our breath. After nearly a minute passed, my tongue was already growing tired from wrestling around with the other mass of muscle in her mouth so I tried to take a break, just kissing her. I let her tongue explore my mouth as I relaxed mine, hoping that the strategy would tire her out. Reluctantly it did, I could feel her tongue gradually decrease in speed. I deployed my next strategy, clasping the back of her head, I pulled her closer and smothered her lips with mine. I wasn’t going to let go, she’d have to pull away. The only way we could breathe was opening our mouths to breathe in each other’s warm breath. It worked. After roughly another minute, she pulled away. She smirked at me as she caught her breath. Breathlessly, I teased her.

Sammie and I jumped into my car and we drove to town. We stopped at Subway. It was just past noon and it was rather busy with roughly twenty people eating. We stood in line before it was our turn. I ordered what I always ordered, a chicken and bacon ranch melt sandwich. Sammie ordered the same and we got to the end of the line and the young employee told us our total. Despite Sammie losing, I felt a little guilty having her pay for it so I pulled out my Mastercard to pay for my own sandwich. Sammie placed her hand on my arm, “I got it, Love” she said with a smirk before leaning in a giving me a quick, gentle kiss on the cheek. A shiver went down my spine. I felt my face grow warm and I could feel it turn red. She had just kissed me in public, in front of everyone. My eyes wandered around the restaurant, meeting a few stares which only made my face burn more. My mind was panicking. I was embarrassed. Maybe embarrassed isn’t the right word...I was shocked. I worried about how the other customers would judge us. What was going through their mind? What was going through the cashier’s mind? She had promised to keep our relationship “Our little secret” but she had just leaked it to everyone in the restaurant. I wasn’t mad, I was just surprised. Seeing some of the people’s sour reactions just made me a little prouder. I didn’t care what they thought. It crossed my mind but I didn’t care. I slipped my Mastercard back into my purse. After she paid, she handed me the bag that contained my sandwich. “Thanks,” I said, giving her a peck on the cheek. My embarrassment was gone. I didn’t give a damn what anyone thought. I kissed her back out of envy, I wanted another reaction. We sat in a corner booth and enjoyed our sandwiches before leaving.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 676 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Princess,
    Today you let out your secret and made that "public announcement." You have now shared with everyone in that Subway, that side of you that has been attacking you for so very long. The joy you have for Sammie! That deep feeling in which has been eating at you inside, so very deep down in your emotions. One more step forward to those thoughts in which have been making you wonder. Reality is slowly opening up, just as if you are reading that first chapter of that book. You have discovered another part of yourself today. No shyness was your actions in supporting and expressing them as you did at lunch.
    What will the book say in the coming days? Those thoughts will have everyone wondering and guessing at.
    Daddy!