Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > TeenDream

Rate this Entry

Dreams are strange, no?

Posted 06-21-2013 at 01:44 PM by TeenDream

When I was younger I used to dream of someone holding me close, close and tight. Stroking my hair gently, laying with me somewhere, just relaxing me. I could feel his arms holding me tight, I heard his heart beat, I felt him breath. Sometimes I would be running, and there they'd be. By my side, looking over at me, holding my hand, smiling. I don't know what I was running from, I know that I was scared, I knew that if I got caught something would happen. I couldn't put a face to this person, I just knew it's where I was comfortable. I started to have this dream less and less until last night, I guess this dream is better than my nightmares. Last night it was different, I was crying out for some reason, I was down on my knees my head was pressed down--I could feel the tears run down my face. It was hard to breath, it was dark and I was alone. Then I felt it, a hand run across my shoulders, I turned my head surprised and lips pressed against mine. I felt lighter, stronger, the kiss broke. I was just in his arms now, I hugged him, no not hug, I hung on him, holding him tight. If I let go I knew it'd be bad again, or something. He held me tighter and I started to cry again. He sat me in his lap, my legs unwilling to move laid sprawled out. He stroked my hair and rocked me back.
There's no face to the man, no features to which define him to someone I know. He's just there. It's creepy but soothing at the same time. In my dreams I can just melt into him, into his light, or it's light.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1496 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    You are a true moonie
  2. Old Comment
    I kinda have the same thing. I have this girl I day dream about. She is faceless and I don't have her name. I refer to her as "Her" in my poems. I have been looking for "Her" for 5 years now. Mounds of poems kept safely away until the day I finally meet her.