Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > CollaredBlondie

Rate this Entry

Grrrrrr!

Posted 09-25-2010 at 02:15 PM by CollaredBlondie

I hate it when people add me just to ask if I want a slave. What part of my username suggests that I'm a Mistress? Can they not read the stuff in bright blue in my signature? Hell, to get to my contact info you end up seeing my signature. 90% of the time to get to my profile you have to go via one of my posts all of which have my signature on them. What's so freakin' hard to understand?!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 5177 Comments 5
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    hghahahaha ppl are crazy
  2. Old Comment
    People are stupid. Get a taser.
  3. Old Comment
    Most people who are asking you that don't even take the time to read any of that. Your name gives off a feminine feeling and that reads like "FIRE!" in their heads. They see that as nothing more than an opertunity and dont take the time to make a good impression or come off well. It sucks and as said abouve, people are stupid.
  4. Old Comment
    They dont check posts, luv. Or check up on you at all. Most of the time they just go through the online list to see if any names are remotely female, then straight away pm them with a copy-pastaed version of a stupid ad and if they get an answer, it's good. If they dont, they forget about you.
  5. Old Comment
    I have no idea what you just said...but do you want a slave?

hehe

x