Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 5 votes, 4.20 average.

Sir's Good Little Girl

Posted 02-09-2015 at 11:56 AM by Butterfly
Updated 02-10-2015 at 07:25 PM by Butterfly

For the first time in a long time, Sir and I had a play session. As a lot of you know, we have taken a step back from D/s. We have done small D/s type activities together, but most of our energy has been spent working together to tease and torture our wonderful Monkey. However, this past week, I have felt incredibly subby again. I asked Sir if we could do a play session.

We originally planned the play session for Saturday night, but real life got in the way, and so I asked Sir if I could just be his all day on Sunday. I didn't want to Domme at all, I just wanted a one day Sub break. And of course he agreed. This is how our day went:

First thing Sunday morning I woke up and had to pee. I knew that my rules were back in effect and that I had to ask permission to go. However, Sir was still sleeping, so I fell back asleep with my bladder full, knowing that I was all his.

When Sir woke up I was finally allowed to go pee, and since I know he enjoys it, I brought the phone to the bathroom with me and let him listen *blush*. When I was back in my bed, Sir then told me his plan for the day.

When Sir told me he wanted me to clean myself for him, I instantly got wet. I love the feeling of getting myself ready for Sir. But then he told me he wanted to listen to me! Listen? While I gave myself an enema? You have to be joking. Right? No? Oh my goodness. I literally hid under my blankets at the thought. This is something Sir and I had talked about doing before, but he had never pushed the subject, but today he was ready to push me.

But first, Sir spent an hour teasing me. He would have me touch myself and then make me stop while he teased me with his words. Describing things he knows turn me on, things he would want to do to me. My clit was throbbing and aching to be touched, I was getting so wet for him and all I wanted to do was touch. When I begged enough, Sir would finally let me touch again, and thus began the torturous cycle.

And then it was time for the enema! Sir had me get everything and head to the bathroom. I brought my small plug, nipple suckers, pink bullet vibe and the enema kit. I prepared the enema, put the nipple suckers on, and got in position on my knees .... I think at this point I almost stopped breathing and then I called Sir.

It has been so long since I have felt this vulnerable and blushy and nervous. Sir had me put the nozzle inside me and start the water. I could instantly feel the warm water rushing inside me, filling me up. I started to rock back and forth and make little moany noises. Sir told me to start touching my clit with my finger. I was begging a LOT. I just wanted to cum. The feeling of the water filling me up made my touches so much more intense. Sir had me switch on my bullet vibe, and the feeling intensified. He would tell me to go low, high or turn it off completely. He kept teasing me until the water was almost all in.

When the water had stopped flowing, Sir had me take the nozzle out slowly and replace it with my pre-lubed plug. This is again, something I have never done before. I was very nervous I would not be able to hold the water inside me as I pushed the plug in, but thankfully I did. Sir had me turn the vibe up to high again, and I was constantly begging him to let me cum. I felt like I was literally going to explode. The fullness inside me was sooo intense. I just needed to cum so badly. Sir later told me he had no intention of letting me cum at that time, but that my begging was just so much more desperate than it has ever been, that he couldn't deny me the pleasure of experiencing this. And so I got to cum! I can't even describe the feeling. It was very intense. The fullness inside me, the spasming of all my muscles .... intense doesn't do it justice but that is all I can say.

When I was done, Sir hung up and let me .... *blush* well .... finish up. When I was done, I went back to my bed and Sir talked to me and helped me relax as I cuddled in my bed. He then told me what the next part of his plan was ...

We started with some more teasing. Even though I had just had a very intense orgasm, it barely quenched my thirst. I craved more. After a lot of begging, I was allowed to touch myself again. It didn't take long until I was dripping wet and close to the edge. I was instructed to get my big pink rabbit vibe and start to fuck myself with it. I slid it in and out and put the microphone between my legs so Sir could hear how wet I was as I edged for him. After 4 or 5 times getting to the edge, Sir told me to stand up while holding the pink vibe inside me and gather a few things we would need.

He had me start by using my bondage tape to secure a set of handcuffs to my tummy. I then had to tape my legs together from my ankles to my knees. Once I laid down on the bed, Sir had me insert my glass toy in my nice clean ass, and then lay on my back. My holes were both very full, but Sir thought I still needed the small pink vibe against my clit. When everything was in position, Sir had me attach my clover clamps in a way that if I put them in my mouth and kept my head up they didn't pull, but as soon as I laid my head back they pulled and got tighter. He told me if I dropped the strings I wouldn't be allowed to cum. Eeeeks ... he knows that is one of my triggers. I was instantly 10 times hornier just knowing there was a possibility of me not being able to cum.

With the remote to the bullet vibe in my hand, Sir had me handcuff my hands to my tummy. He had me turn the vibe on and off alternating between high, medium and low. Only a few minutes in, I dropped the string to the left clover clamp and my stomach dropped as Sir told me I now only had a 50% chance to cum. I was so desperate and horny. I really REALLY wanted to cum. When Sir said the words and had me cum, my head went back, pulling the right clover clamp even harder. Feeling that bite and pull along with my orgasm made my entire body arch up off the bed.

When I was allowed to turn the vibe off, Sir let me undo my hands from the cuffs and kept calling me his good little girl. Those words had never felt so good. When he said them the first time, I almost wanted to cry. It had been so long, and to hear that over and over just filled my heart with so much joy. I knew that this is what I am supposed to do. I am a sub. I love the feeling of belonging to somebody, of pleasing them and serving them and making them so proud of me. I am Sir's good little girl.

After awhile of cuddling and snuggling up in the bed talking to each other, I was starting to feel a little less floaty. Sir and I each had to do some things around the house, so we took a break.

When we were back together, we spent some more time just chatting. I was feeling pretty silly and floaty so we just laughed and talked and had a good time together. We then spent some time having fun with the people in chat but then I wanted him all to myself again, and I asked him if we could play one more time before bed.

I had suggested trying something new .... Colosubguy bought me butterfly nipple clamps last week (picture to be posted in my album soon) and with them came a little flogger. It isn't anything too fancy, but as soon as I saw it and touched it, I was intrigued. I had hit myself a few times on my arm and realized that it didn't hurt. I was attracted to the little noise it made and the slight tickly sting it left behind. I told Sir that I had thoughts of using it on certain areas of my body *blush*.

Impact play has never been my thing. Due to a background of physical and verbal abuse, it is actually a limit of mine, so I was just as shocked as Sir at my revelation and suggestion. But he went with it.

He had me lay on the bed on my back and do a couple practice hits on my nipples. Oh my goodness ... the feeling of it hitting me, leaving behind that slight tingly and warm feeling was amazing. He told me to start touching my clit with my fingers. When he said stop, I was to hit my clit with the flogger. We did this a few times, and I felt myself very quickly slipping away. I could barely form words, let alone thoughts. When Sir had me start the vibe instead of my fingers, I was instantly on edge. He would have me stop and hit and then start again, over and over. I was gone, floating out of my body. It was something I had never experienced before. When Sir told me to cum as I flogged myself for the last time with the vibe running, I died.

For a long time afterward, I couldn't speak, or think. I just layed there, smiling and floating as Sir talked to me. I don't think I even said a total of 10 words before I was drifting off to sleep while Sir said those words again: "My good little girl".
Views 1140 Comments 6
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 6

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Wow! Sounds like an amazing day!
  2. Old Comment
    Oooohh, Butterfly! This sounds so fun! Glad you got to have a subby day. And trying out new things. You're way braver than I am. I still haven't worked up to trying any non-ouchy impact play (I'm already pretty sure I wouldn't like the ouchy version).
  3. Old Comment
    I wonder what a floating butterfly would look like I've only seen flying ones.
  4. Old Comment
    Butterfly

I know we don't talk, but we follow the same blogs and have said hello a few time, I just want to congratulate you on a lovely blog, and such a hot report, well written and showing such love and devotion both ways between you and Asslvr
  5. Old Comment
    It sounds like you truly had a very emotional and deep feeling time of joy.
  6. Old Comment
    Sweetie, this is such an amazingly written blog. It is incredibly difficult to capture the intimacy and the intensity of the whole day, but you did a wonderful job. What people reading this probably don't know is how hard we have worked to get back to this level of trust and vulnerability. This is the hardest I have pushed you in a very long time and I chose tasks that would really make you feel as though you were giving yourself to me again. I am not only immensely proud of you, but myself as well, and us as a couple to be able to overcome and continue to work on the challanges we have faced.

There is really too much to say about how this day made me feel to condense it into a comment here, so i hope to be posting a blog in the very near future which explains my journey, our progress, and some of my revelations.

You do know... you are and always will be my good little girl♡