Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Pupwhore

Rate this Entry

Nasty sluts punishment challenge

Posted 07-14-2011 at 02:00 PM by Pupwhore

Since I'm such a dirty little cumbucket I have decided that until august 1st I am going to be punishing myself everyday starting today. I am doing this to teach myself respect and control. I will post a blog everyday with the punishment that I did and if I fail to write my blog anyone may pm with a punishment. I will have to ask someone every morning once I wake up whether I am allowed to orgasm that day.

Today I asked one of my close guy friends, Josh, if I could orgasm and he said yes as long as I gave him a blow job tomorrow when I see him and since I love giving blow jobs I agreed.

For my punishment today I was home alone at my parents house since it's summer vacation so I stripped completely naked and gave myself a water enema. While I was holding the enema I went down stairs to my kitchen and did the sink full of dishes my parents have been telling me to do and I made sure to get my body nice and wet. It took me about 25 minutes to finish the dishes so when I gor done I ran upstairs to release the enema. I then got a nice big cucumber lubed it up with some toothpaste and fucked my ass with it 150 times right in the middle of my living room. I then taped it in my ass and ran out to my shed where I edged 4 times mouning as loudly as possible. I then ran back inside naked, I don't think I was seen by anyone. When I for back inside I removed the cucumber and licked it clean. I then locked myself in my bathroom and peed standing up so i got piss all over the seat so i got on my knees and licked it all clean. I then got in the bathtub, turned on the cold water, put toothpaste on all my fingers and masterbated until I came. It wasn't very enjoyable but it was a punishment so I'm not suppose to enjoy it.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3480 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    To make it a greater challenge, randomly pick a number from our phone to text and ask for permission to cum. I will only give you permission to change the number if it is a family member as that is one of your limits
  2. Old Comment
    USe id block on your phone and call a random number from the phone book and tell them your a nasty slut and came without permission and need to be punish. Ask them to tell you what to do.
  3. Old Comment
    Go to the mall and find a different guy to suck off every day for a week