Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Give me some ideas.

Posted 06-12-2009 at 08:32 PM by fork

I'm doing a series of drawings and stuff on book cards I got from work (library). I need ideas so if you comment this tell me one or all of the following:

-your favourite animal(s)
-your favourite words + definition
-your favourite saying
-colours you'd like to see one done in
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Asl

Posted 05-30-2009 at 03:07 PM by fork

Believe it or not, what pisses me off more than starting out with ASL is this:

person: hi
me: hey
person: how ru?
me: fine, how are you? do i know you?
person: i got ur sn off getdare
me: okay..
person: lol ya asl?

They make some pathetic "attempt" at conversation and throw it away with those three dreaded letters. In most cases it continues like this:

me: no, sorry
person: what? y??? 21/m i got cam
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Schoooll?

Posted 05-08-2009 at 09:56 PM by fork

I can't wait to go to college next year. I simply cannot take high school life anymore. I'm sick of drama and everything causes it here. Prom? Why is everyone fighting about prom? Get on the limo thing, go there, dance, go home. Have fun. I finally get a date for that and he bitches and complains that he's not going with some other girl. Ummm.. okay? Does it really matter? None of us are dating and all he's doing is making me feel like shit so okay, he doesn't get to go anymore. It's /my/ prom, not his....
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Offensive

Posted 04-23-2009 at 04:50 PM by fork

Some people on here are downright offensive. I think I know who you are.
and I think some people will agree to me.

I think that there shouldn't be any more talk about religion and the like on this site because obviously some people can't seem to handle it. There can't be a single discussion about it without somebody preaching and other people telling them to shut up. We don't want to hear that we are bad people, or that we are going to hell, or that we need to find Jesus or blahblahblah....
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Start READING, people!

Posted 04-21-2009 at 05:12 AM by fork

Why is it that people bother coming to a forum if they can't even read? It's all text here. If you don't want to read it, go away. AT LEAST don't go responding to things that you didn't even read in the first place. You just make no sense, and you piss people off, and ugh. Just leave.
There's my rant.
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized