Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MasterDaddy02

Rate this Entry

Re: Our Session!

Posted 03-29-2015 at 03:34 AM by MasterDaddy02

[B]I had my first session, with my new sub before she left on her performance tour for two weeks. We had a very special session, and it lasted a good amount of time. We did however have a session, during that test run period. So, she could get the feeling of how it would be with me as her official master. As such, that session I am going to keep private between her and myself. I feel, what took place during that test run period, should stay that way.

The session took place on Friday. Since, she asked about us having one before she left. She will be gone for two weeks, without being able to do anything. So, I wanted to give her a workout during the session. At first, I was wondering if we would end up having one before she left for Spain. The reason is from how hard she has pushed herself, since last Saturday. Also, from during the week, she was ill and I was really concern about her health. To me, that is what comes first.

I asked her to get her vibe, because it has 10 settings. Then told her to get dressed as a stripper with no panties on. She then started to dance while wiggling her cute little ass. While having a sexy smile on her face. She then started to run her fingers over her body, from her ass upward. While pushing her skirt up, as she was running her fingers on her thighs. Then master order her to unzip her skirt some, while wiggling sexy. Next, master told her to finish unzipping, then slowly slide it off her ass. Then, she was told to run her hand over her pussy as she was dancing. Next moving upward over her stomach in a circle as she was heading to her tilts. Once at the tilts, she was rubbing her little nipples to get them nice and hard, then running her whole hand over each tilt. Slut was so very happy to please her master, from how wet her pussy was and how it was dripping sweet pussy juice on the floor. Then master order her to get her vibe, and turn it to 7, as she was running it on her wet pussy. Master then told her to go up to 8, and it was making her drip so much, then master told her to move it to the 10 setting, and she was just moaning, but had to bite her tongue from her flatemates were there, and she couldn't be louded. Then she got stronger from it being on high, and was really aroused and soaking wet along dripping a lot. Then, we stop, since she was getting tired and it was good. As master was happy as sub was happy in pleasing her master.

Quote:
The next session, won't take place until April 12, when she gets back from tour.
[/Red]
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 733 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Also, from during the week, she was ill and I was really concern about her health. To me, that is what comes first.
    I liked reading that! I hope you keep an eye on her well-being all the time. Good luck to you!