Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 5 votes, 4.20 average.

"Break Me"

Posted 05-27-2015 at 09:00 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Everybody has their own way of dealing with stress. Some people handle it in a very healthy way; running, kickboxing, listening to music, taking a bubble bath, talking it out. But for other people, they find unhealthy ways to cope with their stress; smoking, overeating, drinking. Unfortunately for me, I realized that the best way for me to cope with emotional pain and stress was to self harm.

Growing up I had a lot of stress in my life. My father was abusive in many ways and he didn't
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 10 votes, 4.20 average.

Get out.

Posted 07-21-2016 at 01:32 PM by AbusiveMaster

Whether in the vanilla world or a D/s relationship, whether RL or online, certain relationships are toxic.

It is always difficult to end a relationship. But in my experience, people with submissive tendancies find it even harder to do so, no matter the circumstances. The find themselves accepting the blame for things that are not their fault. They find themselves making excuses for the other. Worst of all is when they find themselves believing they actually in some way deserve the
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

IheartHeart

Posted 10-17-2017 at 01:43 PM by AbusiveMaster

Once upon a time, many years ago, lived a beautiful little slut named hearty. At about the same time, in the same kingdom, there also lived an ogre-slut known as AM. A silly name, but that's how it goes. The cute little slut and the mean ogreslut got to talking, and the beautiful slut changed her limits to include Dominants from the UK.

Fortunately, the cute little slut wasn't always honest, or this would be a very short story. Not only did she break her own limits, but she invented
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Tears for New Years.

Posted 01-02-2018 at 04:58 PM by AbusiveMaster
Updated 01-02-2018 at 05:40 PM by AbusiveMaster

One of the things IceMaiden and I wanted to do last year was make her cry through pain play. That might sound easy, but remember this is the girl who can easily take 10'000 plus spanks to her boobs while still able to tell jokes and threaten to bite off my 'lollipop.'

When we are together, I think it will be a lot easier, but impact play and pain play is difficult to self administer to the point of crying. Not tears, but actual crying. However....

Actually, before I continue,
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

You're a Sub You Can't Refuse....Yes I Can!

Posted 02-06-2018 at 05:52 AM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 02-06-2018 at 06:02 AM by IceMaiden

Recently AM was teasing me by saying he may have me try marshmellows up my bum as a laxative. I wasn't happy with this for a number of reasons.

1: I am prone to UTI's and was unsure if I would trigger one if I accidentally got sugar on the front.
2: AM tells me so often I don't eat enough of this or that and I need more vitamins or more of this food and blahblah. He is probably right. So I thought flushing out what I DO get from what I eat was stupid.
3: Recently I have struggled
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Discovery through questions

Posted 03-16-2018 at 02:47 PM by RiskyFlame

Before you think ”this title looks promising”, this blog entry is nothing special. I just figured that I could assign myself a few questions to learn a bit more about my fantasies if possible. I plan on taking the questions from the [Truth] Would you do that? person above thread, selecting interesting questions from the first 10 pages until I reach the limit of characters for a blog entry.

1 • Would you wear a latex fuck doll suit for people to use you?
Probably not. Even though...
Longtime User
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

PM Dare Diary – Taking a break

Posted 04-05-2018 at 11:29 PM by Yasna
Updated 04-05-2018 at 11:39 PM by Yasna

Sometimes you get exactly what you want and it still doesn't work out the way you expected. As much as I liked my experiences over the last ten days I have taken a larger bite than I am able to chew. At least at the moment. It wasn't a good idea to start this experiment right before my test phase. I have papers to finish and exams to take in April. Spending several hours a day on doing dares, writing about it, and being distracted by erotic thoughts most of the time interferes a little bit.
Posted in Uncategorized